Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New ransomware <README.txt> ,README.BMP

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Jack11it

Jack11it

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 AM

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:45 AM

Can someone please tell me this is a new ransomware ?

NOT YOUR LANGUAGE? USE https://translate.google.com

What happened to your files ?
All of your files were protected by a strong encryption with RSA4096
More information about the encryption keys using RSA4096 can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSA_(cryptosystem)

How did this happen ?
!!! Specially for your PC was generated personal RSA4096 Key , both public and private.
!!! ALL YOUR FILES were encrypted with the public key, which has been transferred to your computer via the Internet.
!!! Decrypting of your files is only possible with the help of the private key and decrypt program , which is on our Secret Server

What do I do ?
So , there are two ways you can choose: wait for a _miracle_ and get _your_ PRICE DOUBLED! Or start obtaining *BITCOIN NOW! , and restore _YOUR_ _DATA_ easy way
If You have really valuable _DATA_, you better _NOT_ _WASTE_ _YOUR_ _TIME_, because there is _NO_ other way to get your files, except make a _PAYMENT_

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jack11it

Jack11it
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:51 AM

I Using Spyhunter & Malware to remove ransomware , but i still fail to open my file like ( Excel , Word , PDF )

During Effected Virus , File name was remain same .( Just fail to launch file Error msg : Different format file extension ) 

and i did turn off system restore earlier before , so i cant change back previous version . 

i did use , Anti-cryptorBitV2 , Decrypt_cryptodefense , RansomewareFileDecryptor ( Trend ) , ShadeDecryptor , TeslaCryptDecryptor , Essettesla CryptDecryptor , Rakhnidecryptor ( Kaspersky ) , Rannohdecryptor ( Kaspersky ) 
all cant decrypt my file , Any "GURU" here ? pls to guide me , Thanks 

Edited by Jack11it, 22 August 2016 - 09:52 AM.

#3 Demonslay335

Demonslay335

Ransomware Hunter

• Security Colleague
  • 3,564 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:00 PM

Posted 22 August 2016 - 10:05 AM

From the ransom note, you are most likely dealing with CrypMic, which is not decryptable.

It would be best for you to upload a ransom note and encrypted file to ID Ransomware (link in my signature) in order to confirm which ransomware you are dealing with. It will guide you to information on the identified ransomware.

logo-25.pngID Ransomware - Identify What Ransomware Encrypted Your Files [Support Topic]

ransomnotecleaner-25.png RansomNoteCleaner - Remove Ransom Notes Left Behind [Support Topic]

cryptosearch-25.pngCryptoSearch - Find Files Encrypted by Ransomware [Support Topic]

If I have helped you and you wish to support my ransomware fighting, you may support me here.

#4 Jack11it

Jack11it
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2016 - 10:31 AM

How do i upload the picture ?

#5 Demonslay335

Demonslay335

Ransomware Hunter

• Security Colleague
  • 3,564 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2016 - 10:33 AM

Visit the website and use the form to upload the files as directed.

logo-25.pngID Ransomware - Identify What Ransomware Encrypted Your Files [Support Topic]

ransomnotecleaner-25.png RansomNoteCleaner - Remove Ransom Notes Left Behind [Support Topic]

cryptosearch-25.pngCryptoSearch - Find Files Encrypted by Ransomware [Support Topic]

If I have helped you and you wish to support my ransomware fighting, you may support me here.

#6 Jack11it

Jack11it
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2016 - 10:36 AM

This is what i print screen from my pc 

http://tinypic.com/r/2ro0opj/9

http://tinypic.com/r/33cw3o7/9

http://tinypic.com/r/242j05d/9

http://tinypic.com/r/2isbp86/9

Edited by Jack11it, 22 August 2016 - 10:40 AM.

#7 zhab

zhab

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:45 PM

I have the same thing. README.TXT README.BMP README.HTML but all files are the same not change in the extension any help?

#8 Demonslay335

Demonslay335

Ransomware Hunter

• Security Colleague
  • 3,564 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:46 PM

I have the same thing. README.TXT README.BMP README.HTML but all files are the same not change in the extension any help?

Use the website linked in my signature, ID Ransomware, and upload a ransom note and encrypted file. You are most likely affected by CrypMic, which ID Ransomware will pickup on based on a special hex pattern if this is true.

#9 zhab

zhab

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:54 PM

This ransomware has no known way of decrypting data at this time.

It is recommended to backup your encrypted files, and hope for a solution in the future.

Identified by

• ransomnote_filename: README.txt
  • sample_bytes: [0x0 - 0x32] 0xF42D240F12DF4D2312DF4D2312DF4D2312DF4D23F42D240FF42D240FF42D240F

Click here for more information about CrypMic

#10 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,771 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 PM

Posted 23 August 2016 - 06:02 PM

Since your infection has bee confirmed as CrypMic...rather than have everyone with individual topics, it would be best (and more manageable for staff) if you posted any more questions, comments or requests for assistance in the above support topic discussion...it includes experiences by experts, a variety of IT consultants, end users and company reps who have been affected by ransomware infections. To avoid unnecessary confusion, this topic is closed.

Thanks
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users