Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

When I open an .exe file,it show another file same like him.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 John2341

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:09:47 PM

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:06 AM

Sorry for my bad english.I see that after an clean install of windows,when i´m oppening an file,it is another file with same name.Ex:ccsetup518 it iis near of this file another .exe file named:CCSETU~1Srv.I don´t know what to do in this case,i did make an scan with malware bytes and nothing,with combofix,he says that some files from system32 are infected.I will put an picture with the file.After the scan,i`ve been reinstalled the windows,and nothing,when i`m oppening the files,an new .exe file is show.Please help.

Edited by hamluis, 22 August 2016 - 09:18 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users