Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Wifi Adapter Randomly stops working

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Machiination

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 04:50 PM

Make and model of computer: HP Notebook 15-R135-ne

How the computer is connected (wireless or wired): Wireless

Make and model of Router:Home Gateway HG523n

Approximate Distance From the router the PC is if its a wireless connection: 10-15 metres

What type of internet you have (Dsl, Cable, T-1,etc..):Dsl

Result from MiniToolBox: http://pastebin.com/UiSY675a

This started happening a while ago. While I'm connected to my Wifi, after a while, it says that the connection is limited and all other Wifi signals that I wasn't connected to disappear, when I disconnect from my own Wifi it disappears as well. Then I have to disable and then re-enable by Realtek RTL8723BE 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi Adapter, it then works again then it stops working the same way again later. This happens randomly and started happening WAY more frequently today.

Someone I suggested I disable Bonjour Services (from apple) a while back, and it solved this issue for a few weeks then it came back, I have already uninstalled all apple programs on my Laptop (Switched to Android).

Other things I have tried: (Will edit in things you guys suggest if it doesn't work to prevent duplicates)

1- Completely uninstalling then reinstalling the adapter from Device Manager (Multiple times)

sfc /scannow

Result: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some

of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For
example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not
supported in offline servicing scenarios.
CBS.log is attached as it's too large for pastebin

3- Preventing windows from disabling the adapter to save power

ipconfig /all > ipconfig.txt

Outputs: http://pastebin.com/VuwBE3Rf

Attached Files

• Attached File  CBS.log   1.16MB   3 downloads

Edited by Machiination, 22 August 2016 - 11:53 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Machiination

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 08:02 PM

It's starting to happen multiple times in less than 10 minutes, please help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users