Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

screen malfunction

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 YannickB

YannickB

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:34 AM

Posted 21 August 2016 - 02:11 PM

Dear,

I recently have some issues with the screen of my laptop.

Initially my screen wasn't working when I tried to turn on my laptop as it stayed completely black. I brought my laptop afterwards to the local repair shop and there they told me that it was due to an error of the motherboard. They fixed it, but now my screen freezes (once a day) when I'm watching a movie or listening to music while on the same time there is coming a long beep out of my boxes. As my laptop is then completely blocking, I can only turn it on again if I reset the laptop via the on/off-button.

I furthermore don't see any changes or issues with my laptop, but I believe they did an update to Windows 8.1. I was therefore wondering if my software is still compatible with the hardware.

Before I'm going back to the shop, I was hoping if you could maybe give some advice and maybe you are able to resolve the issue. Attached you will find a picture of my laptop when it's freezing.

Many thanks in advance,

Yannick

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users