Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HELP! GOT infected with kb.ribaki.org zodiac game info adware...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MadMinded

MadMinded

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:57 AM

Posted 21 August 2016 - 08:21 AM

first of all i don't even know how did i got that nasty browser hijacker.. (Sorry for bad english, not my native language).

Everytime i start up my computer after while (like 30 secs) main browser (firefox) opens and i get bunch of ads in screen etc.

I need help by removing it
I used spybot 4 it found something but i couldn't remove it becouse i need to buy it (can't afford it at the moment)
Used adwcleaner it found something too (removed)
used hitmanpro found something too (removed)
I have no add on expect ad block plus
after those "removes" it did not help me.
Im using windows 10. I can't access to start up button nor search button it does not open (i think this virus made it)
malwarebytes does not find any virus and my avg does not find any virus/malware too
Could you please help me by removing this nasty nasty hijacer?

Edited by hamluis, 21 August 2016 - 09:53 AM.
No logs, moved from MRL to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,530 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:57 PM

Posted 21 August 2016 - 07:13 PM

This can be solved easiest with a deeper look. Please follow this Preparation Guide start at step 6 and post in a new topic.
Let me know if all went well.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users