Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Android phone not connecting

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 baron-albarn

baron-albarn

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:38 AM

Posted 21 August 2016 - 05:45 AM

Hi, I had a problem occur yesterday with my Ulephone BeTouch 2 connecting to my Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad 510 Laptop. Basically I had my phone connected (right out of the box everything worked perfectly - until yesterday) and was syncing some mp3's. All I did was close the lid and walk away. I came back and opened up the lid (I was charging laptop so it didn't go into sleep mode) and saw that the files had synced. So I unhooked the phone and checked and saw that not all the mp3's had synced to the phone. I tried to hook the phone up again but found it wouldn't work.

I've googled the problem and tried some of the solutions, which haven't worked. The phone still works on my other computer so there is nothing wrong with the phone or usb cable. Also other usb devices still work on the laptop so there is nothing wrong with the usb ports.

I usually try switching from usb mode to mtp in the phone to see what shows up in device manager, the usb shows up there but on the 'This PC' screen there is nothing there. Also the phone seems to show up in blue tooth but I can't send anything to it.

I've tried downloading drivers but it doesn't work.

PLEASE HELP.

Thanks.

Mod

Edited by hamluis, 21 August 2016 - 03:22 PM.
Moved from W10 Spt to Windows Phone to Android - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 baron-albarn

baron-albarn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:38 AM

Posted 21 August 2016 - 07:28 AM

I have an update available on windows but I keep getting error message 0x800f0217.

I also have a driver file which I got from the manufacturer but it is unsigned so I can't install it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users