Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pop ups when I turn on my laptop (sd-steam.info/zodiac-game.info)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kiwi8

Kiwi8

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:04 AM

Posted 21 August 2016 - 04:42 AM

Hello everyone,

When my system finishes to turn on, google chrome opens itself with all my tabs of my last session and a new one with sd-steam.info web, then it changes the link into zodiac-game.info.

I hope you can help me, Thanks a lot!

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,505 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 PM

Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:20 PM

Hello

•   Welcome to Bleeping Computer.
  •   My name is fireman4it and I will be helping you with your Malware problem.

Please take note of some guidelines for this fix:
  •   Refrain from making any changes to your computer including installing/uninstall programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, and running scanners or tools.
  •   If you do not understand any step(s) provided, please do not hesitate to ask before continuing.
  •   Even if things appear to be better, it might not mean we are finished. Please continue to follow my instructions and reply back until I give you the "all clean".
  •   In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Follow This Topic.I suggest you click it and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Follow This Topic. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.
  •   Finally, please reply using the Post button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply, unless they do not fit into the post.
  •   I will be analyzing your log. I will get back to you with instructions.

Download attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop.

NOTE. It's important that both files, FRST/FRST64 and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system

Run FRST/FRST64 and press the Fix button just once and wait.
If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
When finished FRST will generate a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Please post it to your reply.

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.

• Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
    Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
  • The tool will start to update its database...please wait until complete.
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
  • After the scan has finished, click on the Logfile button...a report (AdwCleaner[SX].txt) will open in Notepad (where the largest value of X represents the most recent report).
  • After reviewing the log, click on the Clean button.
  • Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
  • Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
  • After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[CX].txt) will open automatically (where the largest value of X represents the most recent report).
  • Copy and paste the contents of AdwCleaner[CX].txt in your next reply.
  • A copy of all logfiles are saved to C:\AdwCleaner.

How is the machine running after these two steps?

" Extinguishing Malware from the world"

The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.

ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click btn_donate_LG.gif

#3 Kiwi8

Kiwi8
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:28 AM

Hi fireman4it, thanks for your help.

The computer is going perfect after the fixlist and the AdwCleaner scan, no news from zodiac.

You can find attached the Fixlog.txt and here is the AdwCleaner[CX].txt

# AdwCleaner v6.000 - Logfile created 23/08/2016 at 02:50:56
# Updated on 12/08/2016 by ToolsLib
# Database : 2016-08-22.1 [Server]
# Operating System : Windows 10 Home  (X64)
# Username : lucas - LUCAS-MSI
# Running from : C:\Users\lucas\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Mode: Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Folders ] *****

[-] Folder deleted: C:\Users\lucas\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\ByteFence

***** [ Files ] *****

***** [ DLL ] *****

***** [ WMI ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\OCComSDK.ComSDK
[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\OCComSDK.ComSDK.1
[-] Key deleted: [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FA7B2795-C0C8-4A58-8672-3F8D80CC0270}
[-] Key deleted: [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{47A1DF02-BCE4-40C3-AE47-E3EA09A65E4A}
[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{B9D64D3B-BE75-4FA2-B94A-C4AE772A0146}
[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{47A1DF02-BCE4-40C3-AE47-E3EA09A65E4A}
[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FA7B2795-C0C8-4A58-8672-3F8D80CC0270}
[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{47A1DF02-BCE4-40C3-AE47-E3EA09A65E4A}
[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{1112F282-7099-4624-A439-DB29D6551552}

***** [ Web browsers ] *****

[-] [C:\Users\lucas\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default] [extension] Deleted: bahkljhhdeciiaodlkppoonappfnheoi

:: "Tracing" keys deleted
:: Winsock settings cleared

C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C0].txt - [1675 Bytes] - [23/08/2016 02:50:56]
C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [1942 Bytes] - [23/08/2016 02:37:47]
C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [1998 Bytes] - [23/08/2016 02:40:52]
C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S2].txt - [2071 Bytes] - [23/08/2016 02:50:30]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C0].txt - [1967 Bytes] ##########

Thanks a lot!

Attached Files

#4 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,505 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:47 AM

Can you turn it off and restart it a couple more times to make it is gone. Then let me know.

The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.

ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click btn_donate_LG.gif

#5 Kiwi8

Kiwi8
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2016 - 02:53 AM

I have already done it, looks everythings ok.

Cheers!

#6 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,505 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:35 AM

It Appears That Your Pc Is Now Clean!

Clean up:

Right-click  AdwCleaner.exe and select Run As Administrator.
  • Click on the Uninstall button.
  • A window will open, press the Confirm button.
  • AdwCleaner will uninstall now.

Clean up with delfix:
  • please download delfix to your desktop.
  • Close all other programms and start delfix.
  • Please check all the boxes and run the tool.
  • delfix will now delete all found traces of our removal process

Delete the log files our tools created; they are located at your desktop or at the
"c:\users\{.......}\Downloads" folder.
Highlight them, and press the del or delete key on the keyboard.
You can browse to the location of the file or folder using either My Computer or Windows Explorer.

Here are some Preventive tips to reduce the potential for spyware infection in the future

:step1: Browse more secure

:step2: Make sure you keep your Windows OS current.
  • Windows XP users can visit Windows update regularly to download and install any critical updates and service packs.
  • Windows Vista / 7 / 8 users can update via
    Start menu > All Programs > Windows Update > Check for Updates (in left hand task pane).

:step3: Avoid P2P
  • If you think you're using a "safe" P2P program, only the program is safe, not the data.
  • You will share files from unsafe sources, and these may be infected.
  • Some bad guys use P2P filesharing as an important chanel to spread their wares.

:step4: Use only one anti-virus software and keep it up-to-date.

:step5: Firewall
Without a firewall your computer is succeptible to being hacked and taken over. I am very serious about this and see it happen almost every day with my clients. Simply using a Firewall in its default configuration can lower your risk greatly.

:step6: Backup regularly
You never know when your PC will become unstable or become so infected that you can't recover it.

:step7: Use Strong passwords!

:step8: Email attachments
Do not open any unknown email attachments, which you received without asking for it!

Extra note:
Keep your Browser, Java, pdf Reader and Adobe Flash Up to Date.
And you could install Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit to run alongside your traditional anti-virus or anti-malware products.

Make sure your programs are up to date - because older versions may contain Security Leaks.

Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

#7 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,505 posts
  •  

Posted 29 August 2016 - 12:50 PM

It appears that this issue is resolved, therefore I am closing the topic. If that is not the case and you need or wish to continue with this topic, please send me or any Moderator a Personal Message (PM) that you would like this topic re-opened.

Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users