Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

a newbie says

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 roguesblip

roguesblip

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:02 PM

Posted 21 August 2016 - 04:27 AM

thnx for bleeping team or company, both teach us how to defend our human pride and how to stand for our privacy protection. Up to now symptoms are clear, those denoting to a systematic privacy erosion, culminating in the near future into a complete abolition of man kind privacy.,

For sure, there is behind a "master mind" in an interplay, in one or two decades has planned to manipulate everything; this might be not obvious to the laymen, but it is quite obvious for the so-called "whistle-blowers" such as honest journalists, free writers, free thinkers, advocates, activists in many human aspects etc, i.e. a few to mention, but for sure there is a huge mass of people worldwide who are alarmed and readily might stand for their privacy but unfortunately they do not know how.

I myself as an intellectual, researcher and writer, i dare say i have seen and experienced enough of those symptoms, e.g. for a mere article in economics analysis, the URL of my article was besieged by a famous search engine by putting the phrase "this link could damage your computer", needless to say it was a big lie, it was rather to damage the "master mind" hegemony plans and existence.

Since then, 2005 approx. my name, mails, web searching etc were a favorite target of this famous search engine company and its lately annexed daughter companies, astonishingly its mesh get bigger bigger.

The most worse of all, the "master mind" services could be extended to certain rich countries as customers, being overly rich, these countries are ready to bribe the "master mind" in hundreds of millions of USD; the latter will not hesitate through its mesh to tracking whoever and or banning, filtering etc ... to distort persons, history, culture, facts, values, political events and information...etc.all in all within a wished supreme context strategy of the "master mind".

again i say thanks to bleepingcomputer(at)(dot)com and to freedomhacker(at)(dot)com, and i encourage all members to donate for them...

roguesblip

Edited by roguesblip, 21 August 2016 - 04:45 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:02 AM

Posted 21 August 2016 - 06:37 PM

:welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...Best regards,
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users