I have followed all the steps. i havnt seen the SVC pop-up, but i am still getting the sound error. I have the Startup monitor installed and the checker.
i think the problem might be a game called gunbound, but so far i seem to be the only person with the problem.
1) Audio Card is Soundblaster Live! with updated drivers
2) OS is Windows XP with SP2. Updated 2 days ago. (Edit: Direct X updated too)
3) The error again is "There are no active mixer devices available. To install mixer devices..."
4) I still have sound when the error pops up, and in Winamp, but not on stuff like Gunbound(Game) and Youtube.com
5) The error comes up when i try to access volume controls.
Edited by sslrranma, 16 August 2006 - 08:20 PM.