Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Win7 Ult on Asrock H110 - No USB Ports Available!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 abrogard

abrogard

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 PM

Posted 19 August 2016 - 05:49 PM

I just put win7 ult on a new Asrock H110 with an Intel G4400.  

Got it on with difficulty because of weird USB port problems (ie. weird because BIOS sees the ports and then windows un-sees them).

Now I can't get it any further - i.e. on the web for troubleshooting etc. - because no USB ports are seen at all.

The self diag of the machine says that the PCI drivers are not there and the USB drivers are not there.

But for sure they're on the installation disk.

What can I do about this? Go back to WinXP which they won't support any more because it worked too well?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users