Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HP Photosmart printer will not print

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Friarbarb

Friarbarb

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:46 AM

Posted 19 August 2016 - 04:03 PM

I'm  having a problem with my HP Photosmart Printer, D110 series.

The printer is connected via wireless network with my computer, a Lenovo laptop running Windows 7.

This is a current issue, as just the other day I was able to print.

I did run the wireless network test on the HP printer and the test showed no problems and that the printer is connected to the wireless network.

When I go to print a document/page, etc. the item does not print, but it does show in the print queue as "Printing". I have deleted any items in the queue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  •  

Posted 19 August 2016 - 05:57 PM

Have you tried rebooting (i.e. powering off for a few minutes and the powering back on) the printer and/or your router as well as the computer?

If that does not help, then the other thing to try would be to try connecting the print by one of the other connection methods. It should at least be able to be connected by USB, but if it has Ethernet, then you can try that first.

#3 Friarbarb

Friarbarb
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  

Posted 19 August 2016 - 06:59 PM

Thanks for the advice.

I had rebooted the printer, but tried it again, leaving it off for several minutes.

That seemed to do the trick.

Thanks again!!

Robert

#4 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  •  

Posted 22 August 2016 - 04:37 PM

First rule of thumb always is..."when in doubt, reboot". A good rule of thumb even though it does not rhyme! :grinner:

Glad thing are back to normal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users