Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Low score benchmark?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 konfing

konfing

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 AM

Posted 19 August 2016 - 02:59 PM

Hi, I have a gigabyte laptop P25v2 with I7 4810MQ 2.8ghz, 16GB ram ddr3, GTX880M 4G +ssd raid 0. The thing is that when i Run Uningine haven 4.0 (extreme 1920x1080) i only got a score of 250! (two hundred and fifty) isn't that too low for my specs? also in games like bioshock infinity i got max 40 fps min 20 on ultra settings. Drivers are up to date...everythin seems allright with drivers. Whatmight be the problem if it is one.  (link with uningine results) https://postimg.org/image/fv0128p4f/

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users