Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Memory Support from motherboard

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DSTY

DSTY

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 PM

Posted 18 August 2016 - 10:19 PM

Does ASRock support Samsung RAM? I only see Samsung chipset from other manufacturers. I have some other questions. There are lot of Intel drivers and I'm not sure I need all of them. I've found USB 3.0 useful but it keeps running in background same as ASUS. My Realtek driver 6.1.7601.17514 was released in 2010 and the latest one in ASRock is from March 2016. However there are no 2016 drivers in Realtek. ALC892 seems to be the audio codec but if I google it and go to Realtek's download page, it says only their partners can login and download. I've found firmware for my PX-128M3 which is over a year old but I only see tons of utilities of WD10EZEX and no firmware.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users