Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

logging in...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MOcapri

MOcapri

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 PM

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:39 PM

First time here, I chose Windows 10 support, because possibly, 10 may be the problem/answer. I'm having trouble lately logging into various sites, THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING. Then I realized, Windows 10 automatically downloaded to my pc, ( I kept saying no, apparently didn't matter). About two months ago, since then, I have found two sites I cannot log into any longer, very frustrating when you need to order something. Is this because of Windows 10?? How can I fix this? Thank you, MO

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kaljukass

kaljukass

• Banned
  • 291 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 PM

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:25 PM

Make a clean installation, if you have not done it yet. This is the only thing that helps.
Windows 10 is the best thing that you have to choose the moment. Works great. Without any similar problem, about what You told. 

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:03:25 PM

Posted 18 August 2016 - 09:15 AM

Have you tried a different browser?
Do you have another device (computer, smartphone, tablet) you can try for those sites?
If you could try from another Windows 10 system that would be great, just to see what happens.
Getting any error messages when you attempt to log in? If so, what is the error?
If no error messages, what exactly happens you sign in?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users