Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

UC Browser

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Noamab22

Noamab22

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:46 PM

Posted 17 August 2016 - 09:49 AM

I Have no idea how i got this freaking thing on to my computer... IT HAS Taken over it and sometimes i cant control things. and i have no idea how to remove it.
I Need help please for god sakes i want my PC Free.

Edited by Noamab22, 17 August 2016 - 09:50 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:46 PM

Posted 17 August 2016 - 05:03 PM

First of all - welcome to BC !

The good news is that the UC Browser is a legitimate application, so it should be possible to uninstall reasonably easily. Try through control panel first.

Win key+X - Control panel (from the menu that pops up) - Programs and features. Once you get to programs and features wait for the list of installed programs to finish loading, then scroll down it until you come to 'UC Browser'. Click on it to select it then go to the top of the list of programs and you will see 'Uninstall'. Click on this and it should start the uninstall process.You may get a couple of boxes asking if you really want to uninstal it, just click 'Yes' or 'Continue' and it should be gone.

If this doesn't work, or it doesn't appear in the list of programs but appears as a tile, then right click on its tile and select 'Uninstall'.

If neither of these work, post back. But if you Google 'Uninstall UC browser, PC' you will find quite a lot if information about this, iincluding a couple of videos on how to do it.

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users