Hello all, used your site to help troubleshoot on multiple occasions, and its one of best help sites on the net (for any industry).
Spend the last two days trying to get my WIFI to turn back on for my Toshiba P745-S4217. This same thing happened about a year ago and it was because I had VPN Software on there when I updated to Windows 10, and now it has reared its head again and not budging!
Wireless card is Intel Centrino Wireless-N + WiMax 6150 Single Band
1) Ethernet port works and I have access to Internet that way
2) I have tried disable and enabling, uninstall and installing drivers, rolling back drivers and also tried to delete the VPN Software again via the Command Prompt Admin all over the net
3) I did a recovery last night via Windows 10 and it did nothing in regards to the WIFI, and now I have to reinstall everything that I had on there (I kept the files though)
4) I tried to delete the Windows 10 updates and that didn't work.
5) I went to Toshiba's website and used those drivers also.
6) I checked the power settings and also deselected the TCP/IPv6, per some advice via the net
7) It shows in the settings that "This device is working properly"
Any and all help would be great appreciated, I know there used to be a process of things you needed ahead of time, but I couldn't find it again so please let me know what you need to see and I will get that info posted to you ASAP.
Thank you , Tom