Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem Syncing Ipod With Wmp 11

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 disneycast

disneycast

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:57 AM

Posted 16 August 2006 - 09:47 AM

I just downloaded Windows Media Player 11 beta and i cant get the music from my library onto my ipod. It trasnfers but doesnt go int the folder where all of the other music is. It just stays there and is inaccessible. I've tried switching it and cutting it but nothing works. What should I do? I just dont feel like converting 30gb of music into itunes lossless. takes to long b/c i already have them in wmp lossless.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Mr Alpha

Mr Alpha

• Members
  • 1,875 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:57 AM

Posted 16 August 2006 - 01:26 PM

I was under the impression that WMP 11 and iPod aren't compatible.
"Anyone who cannot form a community with others, or who does not need to because he is self-sufficient [...] is either a beast or a god." Aristotle
Intel Core 2 Quad | XFX 780i SLI | 8GB Corsair | Gigabyte GeForce 8800GTX | Auzentech X-Fi Prelude| Logitech G15 | Logitech MX Revolution | LG Flatron L2000C | Logitech Z-5500 Digital

#3 disneycast

disneycast
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:57 AM

Posted 16 August 2006 - 09:46 PM

Thanks. I just looked it up on wikipedia and it says it isnt.now i have to transfer all of my music. great. (sarcasm)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users