Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please Help HEUR:Trojan.Script.Iframer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 MorFeoS

MorFeoS

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:29 PM

Posted 17 August 2016 - 06:02 AM

(( it was not like this before )) .. please help420822178.png

Edited by MorFeoS, 17 August 2016 - 10:37 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,411 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 17 August 2016 - 06:19 AM

You would have to exit/ turn off your Kaspersky. You need to ask yourself is it worth the risk of a serious infection to do that just to

watch a second rate pirated movie.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 MorFeoS

MorFeoS
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 17 August 2016 - 06:21 AM

i just ask For help. Don't tell me to exit/ turn off my Kaspersky i was can do this without asking For Help Here.

all links at this site like this NOT just this one .. only the home page working well... So what can i do ?

Edited by MorFeoS, 17 August 2016 - 10:39 AM.

#4 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,411 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:34 AM

I wouldn't recommend you or anyone else to use that site. Downloading Pirated movies/ stolen movies is illegal. Are you just spamming...promoting that site?

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#5 MorFeoS

MorFeoS
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:46 AM

i am NOT spamming, promoting any THING !!! there are a millions downloading pirate movies, games, and songs !!!  so.. if you got solution say it .. you don't know ? . just be quiet .

Edited by MorFeoS, 17 August 2016 - 10:31 AM.

#6 MorFeoS

MorFeoS
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:49 AM

otherwise pirate is NOT stolen.

#7 Jaycan

Jaycan

• Members
  • 461 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:29 PM

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:03 AM

Hello,
This is not a false alarm, this site is infected.

Here is the malicious code: ........... (I removed major parts of it)
<script type="text/javascript"> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . The rest is not relative to you, but that can grow to a major infection.

You can use this link for further clarification on this issue - http://support.kaspersky.com/virlab/helpdesk.html

Some sites may help you but not while you are downloading pirated or stolen software. The infection is a Trojan, and will infiltrate your computer to make it unusable !!

Edited by Jaycan, 17 August 2016 - 08:16 AM.

Acer Computer with LG Monitor and Toshiba Laptop with Windows 7.1

Windows 64bit  8.1 - Always fully updated

Firefox / Google Chrome / Internet Explorer Browsers

Usually a home helper here or with friends and nimble fingered ladies who would rather sew or dust, but not clean the bugs out of a computer ...

#8 MorFeoS

MorFeoS
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 17 August 2016 - 10:36 AM

Hello,
This is not a false alarm, this site is infected.

Here is the malicious code: ........... (I removed major parts of it)
<script type="text/javascript"> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . The rest is not relative to you, but that can grow to a major infection.

You can use this link for further clarification on this issue - http://support.kaspersky.com/virlab/helpdesk.html

Some sites may help you but not while you are downloading pirated or stolen software. The infection is a Trojan, and will infiltrate your computer to make it unusable !!

Read The First Post well >>> #1

#9 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:07:29 AM

Posted 17 August 2016 - 11:57 AM

Your first post contains an image of the message by Kaspersky. The notice plainly states it is infected.

It may not have been there before but is there now.

In addition, you said

all links at this site like this NOT just this one .. only the home page working well

Kaspersky is warning you that something is wrong and if it is on every link at the site the warning should be heeded.
Of course it is up to you whether to keep trying to watch without turning off Kaspersky or by turning it off.
If you choose to watch the movie and your computer does get infected you will have no one to blame but yourself.

You asked for help. You were given help, although not the answers you wanted.
You have been rude to those trying to help you.

Despite being told the site is infected you are persisting in your quest to get help, which will likely be more of the same.

Yes, there are millions who download "pirate movies, games, and songs !!!".

It doesn't matter how many do it-it is still illegal. And yes, it is stealing. You steal someone else's property, which they own and copyrighted.

Simply put, when you download something you have not purchased you are engaging in illegal activity.
Just because millions of people do it does not make it right.

Bleeping Computer rules state

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.

Because you are insisting on wanting help to engage in an illegal activity (watching a copyrighted movie) this topic is closed.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 17 August 2016 - 01:39 PM.
edited to correct a spelling error.

#10 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:07:29 AM

Posted 17 August 2016 - 01:47 PM

Adding this:

I was finally able to get to the sacrificial lamb system.

The same link set off Eset.

c59rmKY.png

edit to add: If you have any questions or concerns regarding the closure of this topic, convey them to me via private message.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 17 August 2016 - 03:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users