Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BlackView BV5000

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 veronemilie

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Local time:02:24 PM

Posted 15 August 2016 - 10:25 PM

Hi, I bought myself a good heavy duty smart phone the blackview bv5000 (specs http://www.devicespecifications.com/en/model/333f35f7) got it for a great price direct from china. It worked great for a long time (as a small tablet, while i was waiting on some other things before connecting it to the cell company), when I discovered the &*@$%# thing wouldent connect to the cell network  then i discovered (after many long hours & a doz different tecs) that the imei # the sim card is sending them is different than the imei # the phone lists?????? At this point i am seriously peeved, then it starts acting up so i end up doing a factory reset on it hopping it will sort out all the problems. dum dum dum it just makes it worse so now I am tempted to use it for target practice...

So how can I do a complete format & even format what would on a computer be the bios (sorry dont know the correct term) as it is in Chinese, so that I can do a perfectly clean install.

also if any body knows whats up with the different imei #s thing i'd love to hear what it is.

Thank you :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users