Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet suddenly very slow...Thank you in advance for help.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 ebartane

ebartane

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 AM

Posted 15 August 2016 - 05:24 PM

Over the last few days my internet speed has plummeted.  I'm using Dell Inspiron 7548 with Windows 10.  I upgraded 4 months ago to an SSD when my hard drive crashed.  My ISP is Time Warner (getting ready to be Spectrum) and I am supposed to receive up to 300 mbps wireless speeds.  When I first began receiving this speed I was able to get around 180 mbps when I ran speed tests.  However, now I get anywhere from 3 to 30.  

Pages are very slow to loud and whenever I stream video it plays choppy even if the streaming bar displays fully.  I can type in blanks and it takes seconds to display what I have typed.  I ran a speedtest on my wife's macbook and she got 330 mbps so I don't think the issue is my connection or service but instead my computer.  Let me know what I can do...  Thanks in advance.  

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  

Posted 15 August 2016 - 05:48 PM

How is your Dell laptop connected? Have you tried wired to the router? If you disable the internet on the Dell, are offline programs slow or effected? 

Also, are you still using Mcafee plugin? Saw in one of your older posts:

"McAfee WebAdvisor McAfee, Inc. 6/10/2015 4.0.316"

Last, when you installed the SSD, did you clone your HD or do a new install? If clone, did you ever get a clean bill of health from the previous viruses you had?

Edited by Trikein, 15 August 2016 - 05:55 PM.

#3 ebartane

ebartane
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 15 August 2016 - 05:54 PM

I'm connected wirelessly.  I don't have an ethernet port or an adapter so I've only ever used wireless.  Programs are ok, they don't move too slow but then again I don't feel like they move as fast as I was led to believe an SSD would.  For example, Itunes takes about 10 seconds to fully display after double clicking.  

#4 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  

Posted 15 August 2016 - 06:07 PM

Itunes has always been slow for me too. IMO it's just a badly designed program in the Windows enviroment. What about something simple like MSPaint? Or Wordpad?

Also, how did you test your wife's laptop?  Wired or wireless? Also, have you noticed if your internet is slow on other wireless networks?

Please note I specialize in network and internet troubleshooting, and not so much on malware removal. Hopefully others will post soon. With that said, it would be helpful to run some basic scans to get the ball rolling. Can you post Malwarebytes and AdwCleaner logs like you did last time?

Edited by Trikein, 15 August 2016 - 06:09 PM.

#5 ebartane

ebartane
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 15 August 2016 - 06:44 PM

Wordpad seemed to work better.  I tested my wife's laptop wirelessly.  

My computer is also pretty slow at work, but we only have 15mbps at my office.  However, it seems worse here at home.  I'm working on those scans.  

#6 ebartane

ebartane
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 15 August 2016 - 07:40 PM

For some reason, the logs won't copy or cut to my clipboard.  I tried to paste here and into a word document but it acts as if nothing is there to paste.  

Malwarebytes found no threats.  I saved the log if you have a specific question.  

Adware found 11 registry keys, but nothing else.  

The keys are:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\OCComSDK.ComSDK

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\OCComSDK.ComSDK.1

[x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FA7B2795-C0C8-4A58-8672-3F8D80CC0280]

[x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{47A1DF02-BCE4-40C3-AE47-E3EA09A65E4A}

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{B9D64D3B-BE75-4FA2-B94A-C4AE772A0146}

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{47A1DF02-BCE4-40C3-AE47-E3EA09A65E4A}

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{FA7B2795-C0C8-4A58-8672-3F8D80CC0270}

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{47A1DF02-BCE4-40C3-AE47-E3EA09A65E4A}

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{1112F282-7099-4624-A439-DB29D6551552}

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\adbabylon.com

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\cdn.adbabylon.com

Again, I had issues with clipboard so I typed all that out.  I haven't done anything with the scan yet so I still have the log file if you have a specific question. 

#7 ebartane

ebartane
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 15 August 2016 - 07:46 PM

I'm using Avast now instead of McAfee.  

When I did the install of my SSD I did a clean install and then uploaded some files (pictures, docs, some spreadsheets) from an external hard drive.  Everything worked a lot better after the SSD and the clean install.  

#8 ebartane

ebartane
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 15 August 2016 - 07:54 PM

I would say that sluggish internet has been a pretty consistent issue with this computer regardless of what network I'm on or even with the SSD.  Other issues as far as computer speed and performance are vastly better with the SSD.  With my HD I would often find the CPU running at 100% or close to it. I never have that issue now.  

#9 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  

Posted 15 August 2016 - 08:12 PM

Clean install is good. No risk of cross contamination and Windows installs different on a SSD then HDD. 

Rather then reinvent the wheel I found this blog which seems like a legit removal guide for adbabylon. Hope it's not taboo referencing another support site. Some of the program suggestions are redundant to here, so just run what ever program you haven't. If you find the programs aren't running right, like your copy/paste issue, try running RKill and rerun the program. Please post any logs here for review. If copy/paste is still a issue, try uploading the log.txt to TextUploader and post the link. 

PS. When running Hitman Pro, Step 4 option 2, check the option to only run a one time scan. 

Edited by Trikein, 15 August 2016 - 08:31 PM.

#10 ebartane

ebartane
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 15 August 2016 - 09:32 PM

Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Malwarebytes
Version: 8.0.7 (07.03.2016)
Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 
Ran by Ethan (Administrator) on Mon 08/15/2016 at 22:25:02.90
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

File System: 0 

Registry: 0 

Scan was completed on Mon 08/15/2016 at 22:33:03.79
End of JRT log

Copy and paste works after cleaning with adwcleaner

#11 ebartane

ebartane
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:14 PM

Malwarebytes

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
www.malwarebytes.org

Scan Date: 8/16/2016
Scan Time: 1:41 PM
Logfile: 
Administrator: Yes

Version: 2.2.1.1043
Malware Database: v2016.08.16.09
Rootkit Database: v2016.08.15.01
License: Free
Malware Protection: Disabled
Malicious Website Protection: Disabled
Self-protection: Disabled

CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: Ethan

Scan Type: Threat Scan
Result: Completed
Objects Scanned: 332279
Time Elapsed: 33 min, 19 sec

Memory: Enabled
Startup: Enabled
Filesystem: Enabled
Archives: Enabled
Rootkits: Disabled
Heuristics: Enabled
PUP: Enabled
PUM: Enabled

Processes: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Modules: 0

Registry Keys: 0

Registry Values: 0

Registry Data: 0

Folders: 0

Files: 0

Physical Sectors: 0

(end)

#12 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:18 PM

Looking good so far. I think Adw got a chunk of the problem. Just waiting on Hitman to give a all clear. Is performance better? Tools working normally?

Also, when you do your next speed test, compare it to this one. Uses HTML5 instead of flash which might be having a problem on your PC.

Edited by Trikein, 16 August 2016 - 01:18 PM.

#13 ebartane

ebartane
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:25 PM

HitmanPro 3.7.14.265
www.hitmanpro.com

Computer name . . . . : DESKTOP-2KR60NG
   Windows . . . . . . . : 10.0.0.10586.X64/4
   User name . . . . . . : DESKTOP-2KR60NG\Ethan
   UAC . . . . . . . . . : Enabled
   License . . . . . . . : Free

Scan date . . . . . . : 2016-08-16 14:16:50
   Scan mode . . . . . . : Normal
   Scan duration . . . . : 8m 46s
   Disk access mode  . . : Direct disk access (SRB)
   Cloud . . . . . . . . : Internet
   Reboot  . . . . . . . : No

Threats . . . . . . . : 0
   Traces  . . . . . . . : 650

Objects scanned . . . : 1,689,101
   Files scanned . . . . : 62,921
   Remnants scanned  . . : 395,740 files / 1,230,440 keys

Cookies _____________________________________________________________________

C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:1034990008.log.optimizely.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:131788053.log.optimizely.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:1389989609.log.optimizely.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:1769631602.log.optimizely.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:192644492.log.optimizely.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:2504450025.log.optimizely.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:279547401.log.optimizely.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:2896200351.log.optimizely.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:2o7.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:3135740712.log.optimizely.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:3338050995.log.optimizely.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:4116674183.log.optimizely.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:4177821143.log.optimizely.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:4399750608.log.optimizely.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:526710254.log.optimizely.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:59492907.log.optimizely.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:631700291.log.optimizely.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:65757589.log.optimizely.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:707992661.log.optimizely.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:a.scorecardresearch.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:a2.adform.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:abmr.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:acuityplatform.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:acxiom-online.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ad.360yield.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adadvisor.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adaptv.advertising.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adbrn.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:addthis.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adfarm1.adition.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adform.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adgrx.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adhigh.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adingo.jp
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adlegend.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adnxs.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adobe.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adobe.tt.omtrdc.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.bridgetrack.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.creative-serving.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.deliverimp.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.kiosked.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.linkedin.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.mediaforge.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.nexage.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.pubmatic.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.servebom.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.stickyadstv.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.topsrvimp.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.undertone.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.yieldmo.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adsby.bidtheatre.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adscale.de
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adserver.monarchads.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adserver.video
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adsrvr.org
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adsymptotic.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adtech.de
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adtechjp.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adtechus.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:advertising.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adzerk.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:aexp.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:agkn.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ally.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:amgdgt.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:angsrvr.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:api.taboola.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ar.atwola.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:asurioninsuranceserv.tt.omtrdc.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:asurioninsuranceservices.122.2o7.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:at.atwola.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:atdmt.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:atemda.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:atwola.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:basebanner.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:bidr.io
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:bidswitch.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:bizrate.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:bluekai.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:bofa.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:bs.serving-sys.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:c.appier.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:capitaloneservices.tt.omtrdc.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:casalemedia.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:cdn.taboola.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:chango.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:charter.122.2o7.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:citi.bridgetrack.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:citicorpcreditservic.tt.omtrdc.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:collective-media.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:comcast.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:comcastresidentialservices.tt.omtrdc.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:condenast.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:connexity.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:contextweb.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:conversions.adaptv.advertising.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:crwdcntrl.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ctnsnet.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:cxense.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:d.adroll.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:dco.w55c.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:delivery.a.switchadhub.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:delivery.e.switchadhub.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:dellinc.tt.omtrdc.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:dish.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:dmtry.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:domdex.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:dotomi.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:doubleclick.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:dpclk.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:dpm.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:dynamicyield.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:effectivemeasure.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:engine.adzerk.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:erne.co
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:everesttech.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:exoclick.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:eyereturn.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:eyeviewads.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:fandangollc.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:fastclick.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:flashtalking.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:gannett.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:gmac.tt.omtrdc.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:go.flx1.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:go.sonobi.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:googleads.g.doubleclick.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:googleadservices.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:gssprt.jp
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:gwallet.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:hearstmagazines.112.2o7.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:homedepot.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ib.mookie1.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ibillboard.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:igodigital.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ih.adscale.de
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ihg.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:imrworldwide.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:in.getclicky.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ipredictive.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:kau.li
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:kontera.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:korrelate.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:krxd.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:lbinapnym.bidder.owneriq.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:legolas-media.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:lenovo.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:lijit.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:link.krxd.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:linksynergy.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:liverail.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:lq.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:m.webtrends.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:map.media6degrees.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:match.rundsp.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:mathtag.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:media6degrees.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:mediaplex.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:metrigo.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:microsoftsto.112.2o7.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:mindspark.tt.omtrdc.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ml314.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:mmstat.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:mookie1.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:mxptint.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:myfamilycominc.tt.omtrdc.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:nexac.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:nym1-ib.adnxs.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:omtrdc.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:openx.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:optimatic.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:outbrain.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:owneriq.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ox-d.adthrive.servedbyopenx.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ox-d.apax.servedbyopenx.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ox-d.cbsi.servedbyopenx.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ox-d.forbesbidder.servedbyopenx.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ox-d.futurenet.servedbyopenx.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ox-d.imgur.servedbyopenx.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ox-d.nydailynews.servedbyopenx.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ox-d.sporcle.servedbyopenx.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ox-d.warnerbros.servedbyopenx.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ox-d.weatherus.servedbyopenx.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:pagefair.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:pcl.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:pcworldcommunication.d2.sc.omtrdc.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:pepsico.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:pixel-a.sitescout.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:pixel.rubiconproject.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:pixel.sitescout.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:pncnationalbank.tt.omtrdc.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:po.st
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:pool.admedo.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:postrelease.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:prg.undertone.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:pswec.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:pubmatic.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:revsci.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:rfihub.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:rhythmxchange.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:rlcdn.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ru4.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:rubiconproject.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:sa.scorecardresearch.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:samsung.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:samsungelectronicsamericainc.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:sandbox.bidswitch.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:schwab.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:scorecardresearch.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:scripps.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:sears.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:servesharp.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:serving-sys.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:shopstyle.sc.omtrdc.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:simpli.fi
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:sitescout.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:skimresources.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:smartadserver.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:sp.adbrn.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:specificclick.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:statcounter.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:stats.mediaforge.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:statse.webtrendslive.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:subaruofamerica.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:survey.g.doubleclick.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:swid.switchads.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:sxp.smartclip.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:synchronyfinancial.d1.sc.omtrdc.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:taboola.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:tacoda.at.atwola.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:tap-secure.rubiconproject.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:tap-t.rubiconproject.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:tap.rubiconproject.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:tap2-cdn.rubiconproject.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:tapad.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:tdameritrade.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:tidaltv.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:timeinc.122.2o7.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:track.rtb-media.me
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:trc.taboola.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:tremorhub.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:tribalfusion.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:tubemogul.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:tumri.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:turn.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:twc.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:twcroadrunner.tt.omtrdc.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:univide.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:usaa.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:vindicosuite.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:virool.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:visualdna.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:vivaki.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:vizu.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:w55c.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:warnerbros.112.2o7.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:weborama.fr
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:wileypublishing.112.2o7.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:wsi.demdex.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:wtp101.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:www.googleadservices.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:xiti.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:yadro.ru
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:yieldlab.net
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:zedo.com
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\014A77XH.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\02Y8PJ6K.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\04OCUS72.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\0J3WYEC7.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\0LH3BPEJ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\0MSPVDED.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\0OFO10FU.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\0Z9B3117.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\0ZNEGQE2.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\17YT6V38.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\1CT2DGC1.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\1XJN27IC.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\272XD9Q3.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\2LHOXGEO.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\2P28JS2S.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\2SZMQAAT.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\2U68QWTZ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\39R6O89E.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\3JIFUR1M.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\3Q5U9H1Q.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\3WDDUVGG.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\4FLUX6JT.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\5CEU1YJ3.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\5LQJK0KG.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\6EXM61VW.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\6FQ557HZ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\6JMV9VNT.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\6VP95VTI.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\6XGVSKKS.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\6XPN4BJA.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\6ZR3G2RZ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\7PV9FSW9.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\7Z69G92N.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\8043CA7F.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\80IOIAKY.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\8K9M1SM8.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\8NQY80RY.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\8QEA01B3.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\926FVDRU.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\9HOZA8TV.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\9IW2UVDP.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\9KDGWTK9.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\9XU74U1W.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\A74018Q6.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\ASY2GMGV.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\BHK0HZOW.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\BN16HGMU.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\BN1FID8B.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\BN41A0SS.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\BPAOLOYR.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\BWW2OS8M.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\C8NFUA8T.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\CDELGBP0.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\CQX3TCMB.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\DA1ZYZ1C.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\DP715KOE.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\EC0LJGKY.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\EJK55IJ9.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\FL4PT9O2.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\FOOI06AW.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\G7FW93MZ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\GBT1PVDI.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\GJ0FFSSU.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\GQZZDI5E.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\H6HMEMBU.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\HB0AP2K9.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\HH56NZJJ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\HHFG7RZH.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\HMAX2ETS.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\I2OVGOZD.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\I8ZD68JH.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\IAALAAT1.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\II3573BD.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\INW4Z2VU.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\IZQPTLNS.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\J40G9IMX.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\JGHF0A9E.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\JP0V2J51.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\KP5SUK02.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\L2N8RLF3.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\LY1UW8OV.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\M5L5VNSD.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\MEK7RRE0.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\MF9T1BAW.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\MLYBMR4J.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\MMJSWE7J.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\MRKCKHZM.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\NNGWTOFL.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\OE1R5S3O.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\PHTX1RVQ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\PJJ8RPHF.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\Q0NOP5QO.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\QKJPFG74.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\R1ZCB499.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\R5W3E6MQ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\RFC74GGE.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\RIKQ7HFG.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\S38VLBZN.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\SWWJKU9U.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\T6T62BTQ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\T91PR6HA.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\TP6FLASD.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\TQEMV3BT.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\UDW5AX8M.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\UGHFBDKQ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\UNNM5B5J.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\V6Y7LYB6.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\VEP5PSX9.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\VF9VOH1M.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\VMIAOQUA.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\VO7170E3.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\VR1L71RK.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\W6UW5YZR.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\WEUJ0DIC.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\X2USQ2J3.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\X3DL3T0E.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\X3KYUZ9T.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\XVEJZFPB.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\XZWQL480.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\Y1DYZPEK.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\Y9LM8FF8.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\YDDU24IG.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\YH1WJLY6.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\YMXUHT9Y.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\YNCIR2P6.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\YSMPUQB7.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\YW606O1P.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\YZNM9B5Q.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\Z348IEDT.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\Low\ZC46IYW5.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\02OPJ8OL.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\06X5EYXJ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\08KY2SG2.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\0EUJPKUV.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\0M7NSOON.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\0UQV3TIA.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\11YWI32M.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\1646E1U6.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\17H6RJ9G.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\194SKPTE.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\198VRU2J.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\1HSRFFFE.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\1L18YER6.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\1LFXDSJ2.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\1M2H2RMF.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\1OK6WAM1.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\1S44OOBS.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\1VNVIGKH.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\20ZRJGS6.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\21G4BNT5.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\27O0BD28.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\294KTQI7.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\2AYTKZ6L.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\2BUTHSCZ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\2CMUNS20.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\2FD12FO7.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\2I3QZ2ZK.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\2OBZ5CIZ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\2Q446WHV.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\2RMJ6CDR.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\30XMWWVW.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\3431WQX7.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\35ZMOG6O.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\38VGPDV3.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\3BKQZKKJ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\3BNSQ7NM.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\3LBY7RYX.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\3OH77PO8.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\3PX25LFQ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\3RX4ISJR.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\3XDN7ITI.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\433P50JP.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\4B58P1W2.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\4G2NIY8N.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\4J9NO07A.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\4JLMQ1DO.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\4MUASJ0A.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\50U45XIC.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\5CU3IFCM.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\5DKV0QV7.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\5MEBGB4U.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\5Z436TVO.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\60Z3QYVW.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\66N8DOG6.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\6AP6N76P.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\6C3XLI0W.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\6GXF0DT9.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\6H9N7QPK.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\6I6VEP07.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\6OIPDRG1.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\6VA8Z156.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\753E7QWA.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\76B8B4K1.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\76X8S9HL.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\77E7U4HC.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\7B1Z459J.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\7KB62FTH.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\7LOS9U5E.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\7T8OOST6.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\7VKLXKC7.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\81CZUID2.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\82GN54DX.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\87K6BAZW.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\87SMFV3W.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\8ARZNSTI.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\8KPN1LBP.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\8P8QWMPE.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\908FX11E.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\91WNYNTO.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\92NR1V4M.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\96NOO8BI.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\97DWSLN7.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\9EL5RNXE.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\9GB3O2LZ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\9HAPKQ41.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\9VZIB52M.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\9YKEKGH0.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\9ZS8OR8D.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\A6Y2MLZH.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\AAA0JYK7.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\AH1LCNJN.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\AXPPX6IB.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\B021I8G3.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\B5645JIU.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\BV2E9VE7.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\C7F00M98.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\CDM1YYCL.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\CGW4834Z.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\CK49BHD5.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\CMA9AUUE.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\CP3R1Q0F.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\CPDV8PBJ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\CPZYJ6TL.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\CRQF29C3.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\D3NFPUTV.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\D3OC7S9T.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\D763TCAT.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\DDQ9IV15.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\E9CNUXUT.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\ECMOPE0P.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\EFGNB3O4.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\EPUG3SYH.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\EQKU4U1B.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\ETYZF3HX.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\F33OFNTU.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\F60YL273.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\F692FFQW.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\FDUT7OND.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\FNG7V9O7.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\FQ770IZT.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\FQD6XSZG.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\G9SKF80H.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\GEO07P91.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\GI935U7F.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\GR1X06OL.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\GTU5PJQB.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\GUO1207X.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\H7O9U35O.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\HBFT05OP.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\HL0Q2U9C.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\HLSDWRRI.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\HN7M7ZLU.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\HPPJIDOQ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\HU52EDPQ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\I1DCO78Y.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\IIEUDGPJ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\ILSNJOQD.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\IPJZ5YP4.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\ITNGU5A1.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\IYPH107D.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\JBVJVGGI.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\JJ8OS74I.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\K9Q193WT.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\KEONHXPJ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\KWX7OXPY.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\L3NT8M1N.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\LC5VIA1Y.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\LC7O92IY.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\LLEFSH3H.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\LZ4CNORP.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\M0H0O01Q.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\M1564IXL.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\MCGBB31L.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\MLO3KBS8.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\MO07L2WR.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\MTIN04X3.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\MYFHJMD0.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\NKGAY5QI.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\NM50GX08.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\NN338KJ5.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\NP959NEE.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\NQNPT2ET.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\O2R36Q05.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\O48J9XEZ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\O7VO6GBC.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\OD2A5NV7.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\OLKYP73Z.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\OVNR0MV1.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\P872I6VX.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\PB2T9VTU.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\PCJM0G3J.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\PH64XWZ2.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\PJLFNP08.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\PT2PFCVB.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\Q090HC06.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\Q272SH15.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\Q6QCTAMN.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\QCVYGV6C.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\QE20BROU.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\QEGPLP9M.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\QHBD24WV.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\QHQH1MRQ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\QOZPJJEM.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\QP4MMV5H.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\R4U3SBKL.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\R9SPC68T.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\RMANFAHJ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\RMDCHQ6J.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\RN20BOGD.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\RS93U361.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\RUF9PORV.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\RVRV6I3Y.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\RXGIR12O.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\RXJBDGGT.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\RXY01YWH.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\S04KUL51.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\S0OP4KTZ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\S5PQHGXI.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\S6NMCPEO.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\SV79D7BF.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\T4RZTOK2.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\TANA0WIX.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\TDAJHOJJ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\TFZSCX6I.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\TT1U37UC.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\TUI38C8I.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\TVNJEAUB.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\UAVKT4DV.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\UMAMVPI7.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\UQVN8VG1.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\UT5BSUEE.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\V1ZK254U.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\V60TQZAI.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\VBTG8V6W.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\VNH26NP0.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\W74LW4D2.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\WNCW7CGY.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\WTO9H3VG.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\WY0R11QS.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\X0GQE9FI.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\X48FZ254.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\XAM4HBM2.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\XBYPY46T.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\XFL8VCRL.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\XWVM4JU1.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\Y33P92F9.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\YKXIQE4A.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\YMGBYXS6.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\YOE5686E.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\YPXNQT13.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\YRAVNFW1.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\Z5N8ODFE.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\ZIALMN52.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\ZIKGIOTJ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\ZK111BS2.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\ZRJKUTU3.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\ZZ1E5P60.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!001\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\ZZKB9O02.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!002\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\0B21E2MO.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!002\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\112Z6FZJ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!002\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\6WB6HNPJ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!002\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\7GI53D8M.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!002\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\AK6POEWN.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!002\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\CMTNWR93.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!002\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\DN2C66XT.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!002\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\E690IA3M.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!002\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\HPX51QNQ.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!002\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\K41PMLAP.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!002\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\KTDXEBUP.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!002\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\P9ZT5UYW.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!002\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\TKJPXR7I.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!002\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\TNKZC46I.txt
   C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\#!002\MicrosoftEdge\Cookies\Z49G2LTZ.txt

#14 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  

Posted 16 August 2016 - 02:52 PM

Hitman looks just to have found the leftover cookies from previous infection. How is PC performance? How is internet speed?

#15 ebartane

ebartane
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 16 August 2016 - 09:00 PM

Still running really slow.  The dlsreports test couldn't finish because dialog box opened saying that the browser was running too slow.  A test from google performed by measurement lab showed 23.2/1.5.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users