Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

OneNote Sync Issues

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 fitzy04

fitzy04

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:03 AM

Posted 15 August 2016 - 01:46 PM

Hello all,

So my company uses OneNote for many things. We have a user that has it one his desktop computer and his iPad. I'm not sure how long it hasn't been working correctly for him but he says that it's not syncing at all for him anymore. I took a look at it to see if I could figure it out. His desktop seems fine, however, his iPad reveals a message on the top in a yellow bar underneath the toolbars: "Merge Conflict - We couldn't merge some changes. To review conflicts, use OneNote on your computer or OneNote online."

I had him sign out of OneNote on his desktop and on his iPad and log back in (both, to ensure he is using the same account for both, and to see if that fixes the issue). It didn't work.

He is using Office 2016. If you need more information, let me know.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users