Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Netgear 4686 XL issues.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 03Mustang

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:08:23 AM

Posted 15 August 2016 - 11:37 AM

Hello everyone,

I have a Netopia 4686 XL Router that has been in the company since I took over the IT department. I haven't had to really do much of anything to it since getting here its been running fine. I have accessed the router maybe three times for changes. I needed to add a VPN user to it and I have done this before through telnet. However this time when I telnet and hit enter it immediately clears the command prompt and takes me back to the main directory. Also when trying to access the router through a web browser I get the error attached.

Is there anything I can do to try and fix this or is resetting the router my only way out?

Thank you for your time,

Attached File  1.PNG   56.44KB   0 downloadsAttached File  2.PNG   63.11KB   0 downloadsAttached File  3.PNG   64.91KB   0 downloadsAttached File  4.PNG   57.43KB   0 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users