Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I AM THE KING OF THE HILL!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ILikeSwords

ILikeSwords

• Members
  • 0 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:06 AM

Posted 15 August 2016 - 01:24 AM

The rules are simple.

We try to take the hill from each other by any means necessary.
(You may use helpers and items.)

DON'T destroy the hill.

End your post with My hill.

Since I made this, I'll start it.

I was walking home when suddenly I saw this majestic hill. I was amazed by it that I went home immediately, grabbed a flag and my shield of reflect attack, and planted the flag into the hill. And then I yelled to the whole world "MY HILL!"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_hollowface_*

Guest_hollowface_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 10 September 2016 - 03:55 PM

I was walking home when suddenly I saw this majestic hill. I was amazed by it that I went home immediately, grabbed a flag and my shield of reflect attack, and planted the flag into the hill. And then I yelled to the whole world "MY HILL!"

I was flying my drone, when I heard someone yelling. I couldn't quite make out what they said, but it sounded serious, so I ran towards the source of the noise. As I rounded the bend I saw the most beautiful hill I had ever seen. This hill would be mine... Hmm, someone was standing atop it. I used my drone to ram their flag, knocking it down the hill. As they went to retrieve I ran atop. I had no flag, but made one from my shirt, and a twig. MY HILL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users