Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Net framework 1.1

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 frankieh

frankieh

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:14 PM

Posted 14 August 2016 - 07:13 PM

had windows xp then purchased the windows 8 had problems with that then with the help from Dell (since i bought computers through them) they had to do the windows 10 upgrade to fix the problem i had with windows 8.

now heres the new problem. 

have a program (not a game) called Printmaster 18.1.  I use this for making creating scrapbooks, greeting cards, business cards and whole host of etc. 

well. ever since the windows 10 upgrade in this system that program no longer works

I tried to do a compatibility mode, didn't work

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling program , didn't work

the program loads or when I open the program it indicates "net framework v 1.1 missing"

I've downloaded a cleanup utility program but then it states or makes reference to other version that I might have to reinstall if other programs don't work once I do the clean up program. 

I'm a bit confused an leary now on what to do. 

I've been told to use the latest version of the printmaster (which I have) But it will not open earlier projects that I have already created.  and I have hundreds of creations in the system somewhere now , as windows 8 and 10 organized everything somewhere to ms felt is more conducive to me.   bull

so point is am looking for help, suggestion, ?? what ever to be able to get my version of print master 18.1 up and running again. 

also, I do have the program working fine in another windows 10 computer problem with that is it's a laptop and I have difficult time using a laptop especially for use with this particular program.  I really hope someone can help me.  and also since I am unable to find the files that I did create pre windows 8 and what I did create using the win 8 version . meaning I can't even find the files in order save to disk or flash to use in another system that has the printmaster 18.1 program.

Edited by frankieh, 14 August 2016 - 07:15 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankieh

frankieh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:14 PM

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:52 PM

looking for information or forum for printmaster 18.1 and netframework v 1.1 any clues as to where to look for help ?

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,272 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:14 PM

Posted 01 October 2016 - 05:46 PM

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tt.asp?forumid=20

Louis

#4 frankieh

frankieh
  • Topic Starter

• Members