Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Start WINDOWN CPU run 99% ! Help....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kenhc

kenhc

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 PM

Posted 14 August 2016 - 06:28 PM

Help me ! 

when I boot my CPU is running 99 % but what khog program is running ! It makes my laptop runs very slow , I am very worried about this ! please help me,!

Thanks for all!!

i used Win 10 enter 64bit, version 1511 (oS build 10568.545)

dell inspir 3521

chip corel i3 3217U

Ram 4G

when I boot my CPU is running 99 % but what khog program is running ! It makes my laptop runs very slow , I am very worried about this ! please help me,!

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 CKing123

CKing123

• Members
  • 1,463 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 AM

Posted 14 August 2016 - 07:43 PM

The thing about services is that Task Manager groups all the services together under one "type". In reality, all these services are using some CPU here and there, and collectively adds up to 76%.

I would look at the Startup tab in Task Manager, and prevent some programs that I don't need from running when Windows starts up

-CKing

If I am helping you and I don't respond within 2 days, feel free to send me a PM

Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst 

Github | Keybase

#3 kenhc

kenhc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 PM

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:15 PM

The thing about services is that Task Manager groups all the services together under one "type". In reality, all these services are using some CPU here and there, and collectively adds up to 76%.

I would look at the Startup tab in Task Manager, and prevent some programs that I don't need from running when Windows starts up

-CKing

start.jpg?dl=0 this :)

#4 CKing123

CKing123

• Members
  • 1,463 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 AM

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:19 PM

Something is not right with the image. Could you post/attach it again?

If I am helping you and I don't respond within 2 days, feel free to send me a PM

Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst 

Github | Keybase

#5 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 PM

Posted 15 August 2016 - 06:47 AM

My question to you is is the CPU always been utilize 99% all the time or how long?

2GvnEq2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users