Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A professional hacker has Bootkit/Rootkit Remote Access to ME

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Diana99

Diana99

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 AM

Posted 14 August 2016 - 12:35 PM

I need to find out how to stop him. I am suspecting a firmware bootkit at this point. I have reformatted C drive. Deleted D drive and F drive then even changed Internet providers. Changed all my passwords. And this guy is back. He got the new password immediately to my Skype account. I caught him logged in using the /showplaces It said I had 3 endpoints: 2 android phones and my laptop. Well I only have one android phone. I sent him a message telling him off on his Skype account then I only had 2 endpoints the next check. Its him. I have 2 fbi reports out. They dont return my calls. I am not pressing charges then I will have to hand over the only laptop I have to connect to the internet with and go through tons of hassle. I just want my peace of mind back. I have used all the scanners under the sun nothing is detecting anything. I used GMER and MALWAREBYTES rootkit. I used RougeKiller. Nothing detects anything but hes still in here. He disabled my webcam program ManyCam I had to reinstall it. I wasnt sure it was him. So then I logged into a chat program called Paltalk and turned my cam on in there. It kept dropping and dropping immediately then I tried to log back in..invalid password. He is having a field day with my laptop HELP! Yes I also reset MBR by doing the bootrec /fixmbr bootrec /fixboot HE still came back! I used MAC filtration to only allow my cellphone to connect in my router settings but he still got in. Maybe he is cloning my cellphone MAC address since he has it. This guy is a pro.. I know who he is and hes been to jail for hacking before. He also had a 3 year internet ban. And he even put one VOIP company out of business with malicious code that stole 400,000$ worth of resources. Anyone want to battle this pro hacker? HELP!

Edited by Diana99, 14 August 2016 - 12:52 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jintan

Jintan

• Malware Response Team
  • 531 posts
  •  

Posted 14 August 2016 - 06:31 PM

Hello Diana99,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

I have reformatted C drive. Deleted D drive and F drive then even changed Internet providers. Changed all my passwords. And this guy is back. He got the new password immediately to my Skype account.

Very unlikely. In fact, near impossible.

I caught him logged in using the /showplaces It said I had 3 endpoints: 2 android phones and my laptop. Well I only have one android phone. I sent him a message telling him off on his Skype account then I only had 2 endpoints the next check.

His Skype account? I suggest a Skype glitch that doesn't reflect an accurate count of devices.

And your webcam needing reinstalling is a software issue, as well as having continuing problems with it.

When some issue occurs we are not familiar with, but assume the wrong reason for it, we often then start seeing other issues as related to it. Missing perhaps a simpler explanation that would have made sense. I have been there myself. I do not know about all this information you have about some individual, but in review af the info about your computer you did post, I see nothing that suggests anything other than normal computer events.

Ad eundum quo no duck ante iit

#3 Diana99

Diana99
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 14 August 2016 - 09:35 PM

Really do you think I am stupid? I have a screenshot of blocking his MAC address in my router and it trying to reconnect 2000 times. He has been on my laptop. One of many many times. What I am shocked at is you are on the team and say its impossible. People get hacked daily. What is impossible? NOTHING is impossible!

hack00.jpg

Edited by Diana99, 15 August 2016 - 12:48 PM.

#4 Jintan

Jintan

• Malware Response Team
  • 531 posts
  •  

Posted 15 August 2016 - 02:20 PM

I am sure I typed nothing that could be construed as any negative.

Since a MAC address is device unique, even if scratched over, it would say little, except the number of access attempts. Or say anything about what device it is, or why is is attempting to access the router. If some individual were trying to run some Rainbow table script in a try at breaking the password, there might be, oh, many, many thousands of hits at least. And still unlikely to succeed. But again no idea what device that is.

Since I do know a fair bit about computer related issues, I admit I engaged these responses in hopes we could discuss each event, and I could provide an alternative reason for each event. Kinda think that is unlikely to happen though.

Ad eundum quo no duck ante iit

#5 Diana99

Diana99
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 15 August 2016 - 04:51 PM

I stated he was connected to me in the connected network list. He was on my laptop. I right clicked him and blocked him. It continued to try to reconnect. Never mind I have no time for this goodbye close my topic. This is beyond absurd and I am tired of this. You are being vague and keep insisting I had no hacking event even after I posted the blocked MAC device. If you can't help someone who has been hacked please dont respond with DISBELIEF silly messages. Christ. So the boogey man manually disconnected my internet and booted me while his MAC address was connected to me in my connection list and according to you wasnt a computer but could have been anything LOL And all this happening at the same time was just a coincidence and a computer software conflict OKAY RIGHT THanks for nothing GOODBYE

Edited by Diana99, 15 August 2016 - 04:56 PM.

#6 Diana99

Diana99
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:20 PM

Will a moderator close this topic delete it? Because I am done on here.

#7 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,110 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:35 AM

Posted 16 August 2016 - 01:58 PM

Topic closed at OP's request.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users