Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looking for mobile web pages that my cheap cell phone can display

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 brian2009

brian2009

• Members
  • 289 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 PM

Posted 14 August 2016 - 01:15 AM

I have happily used a basic G2 capable cell phone for years but Net10 is phasing out G2 by the end of the year.

They were good enough to replace my very basic LG candy bar phone with another candy bar model, but this one has 3G internet capabilities. LG 329G.

It has a very small screen but can connect to the internet. Problem is that every web page I've tried so far seems to be 'too large to display' and the browser then closes.

If I could find just a couple pages that might work I'd be happy (weather radar, news).

Any ideas?

Thanks

http://tracfone.devicebits.com/net10/home.seam?custId=NTLG329G&locale=en_US

Edited by brian2009, 14 August 2016 - 01:23 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cafejose

cafejose

• Members
  • 1,119 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:35 PM

Posted 19 August 2016 - 12:55 AM

Some websites will give a more easily viewable page if you begin the address of the webpage or site with "m".

Try comparing www.google.com with m.google.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users