Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

GTX 970 Not Working Help???

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Finupp

Finupp

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 PM

Posted 13 August 2016 - 01:23 AM

Hello! My name is Finup, I am a gamer and youtuber. I've had a GTX 970 since the begging of the summer and it RANDOMLY just stopped working yesturday, read more for detail!

So... the graphics card is a GTX 970 Strix and 2 days ago I went to play rocket league with my friend, I started up rocket league and then went to change my display setting and once I hit *SAVED* my BOTH of my screens went black and didnt detenct the vga or dvi. Usually I would just restart my PC and it would be fixed (happened 2 times before) but this time it did not get fixed, it just wont display anything on the screen with my graphic card. 

Step 2: I tried out my motherboard (cpu intel i7 4700 3.6ghz) and that is displaying shizz on my screen.

Step 3: I went back on my Graphic card and then fan is running, the white light is on and it is being powered. I tried moving it to a different slot on my motherboard and it made no difference. 

My graphics card is fully updated and has been working for the past months.... any help please!!!! sad.png

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,562 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 PM

Posted 13 August 2016 - 12:35 PM

What motherboard (manufacturer and model)?

Do you have access (only a few minutes) to another system?

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users