Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A new computing science enthusiast's rise

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BendingElements

BendingElements

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 AM

Posted 10 August 2016 - 04:57 PM

Greetings, BleepingComputer's community. My name is George, and I've started studying computing science this year (on a free-lance, not university/college education), and it is going pretty well so far. I have, mainly, started studying coding languages such as: HTML (All Versions), CSS (All Versions), and JavaScript (JS + Node.JS). I, myself, have a suffering computer (bleeping computer) from bits of malware (missing systematic processes' user names + description on W7). I'm very pre-cautious concerning the files I download. However, it was inevitable to have my computer infected, unfortunately. This led me to roam around a couple of forums' "Malware, Virus, and Rat Removal Help" sub-forums. It has since triggered my interest towards this concrete sphere. Having lots of spare time, currently, I can put-in some studying about Malware, Virus, and Rat Removal. I can fore-see the satisfaction from helping myself by being educated, and by helping others with their virus-type issues. So, without further ado, let's get into the forum roaming as I seek the chance of taking the last place in the course of Malware, Virus, and Rat Removal.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RolandJS

RolandJS

• Members
  • 4,552 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:00 AM

Posted 10 August 2016 - 05:54 PM

Welkommen! :)

"Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee."  -- Ben Franklin revisited.

http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forums/45/Computer-Technologies/

Backup, backup, backup! -- Lady Fitzgerald (w7forums)

Clone or Image often! Backup... -- RockE (WSL)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users