Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

desktop screen recording won't work

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 meemoe_uk

meemoe_uk

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:23 PM

Posted 10 August 2016 - 01:31 PM

Hi,

Having serious probs video recording my screen. I've tried AMD catalyst, MSI afterburner, and VLC. Something just stops all these programs from recording and none of them are aware of it.

For afterburner and catalyst raptor, they have hot keys that simply don't work. VLC has a GUI red record button which i can press and it stays pressed, but when I check the record-file, its 1kb, nothing has recorded.

However for games, which I don't care about, the game gets recorded.

Can anyone help ? thx

Using windows 7 64bit with amd a8 7650k processor & R7  3.3Ghz GPU

Edited by meemoe_uk, 10 August 2016 - 01:33 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AllenSteve

AllenSteve

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:23 PM

Posted 15 August 2016 - 04:23 AM

Try recording your game in Windows mode! Or take a try of any other tools , Fraps, OBS, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users