My computer has been continuously BSOD'ing on me the last few days. Today I tried a thorough physical cleaning and reformat, still happening. It happens regardless of high or low use. It's occurred while I've been away from the house.
ZIP files are in my next reply.
· OS - Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista ? Windows 7
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64
· What was original installed OS on system? 7 64-bit
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Built and installed OS
· Age of system (hardware) ~5 years
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? Reformatted after first few bsod's
· CPU Intel® Core i7-2600k CPU @ 3.40GHz
· Video Card Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 670
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop) GIGABYTE GA-Z68XP-UD3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop) COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO RR-212E-20PK-R2 Continuous Direct Contact 120mm Sleeve CPU Cooler Compatible with latest Intel 2011/1366/1155 and AMD FM1/AM3+
· System Manufacturer Built PC
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom) Built PC
· Laptop or Desktop? Desktop
Any help at all would be majorly appreciated.
Edited by Olive_12233, 08 August 2016 - 07:19 PM.