Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Outlook & Excel Integration: effectively deleting and adding contacts?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sl2016

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:03:46 AM

Posted 08 August 2016 - 05:51 AM

Hello all,

I have run into some issues regarding business emails.

I have a database of contacts stored in an Excel sheet and use a mass email sending software to send newsletters and announcements, HOWEVER, this bulk email software is extremely limited. When sending to many contacts I am constantly receiving 500+ emails from Outlook saying, 'Mail Delivery System' failures. Having to manually remove them is tedious and inefficient. Furthermore, emails that I receive from new contacts also have to be manually added into the spreadsheet, is there a way to automatically have new contacts added?

Is there a software that will allow me to effectively delete contacts that don't exist anymore? AND add contacts that I don't already have in my Excel sheet? 

My business is small and so paying for large, clunky and expensive CRM does not really seem like a smart move. Is it just better to build my own CRM? 

Thank you very much,

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users