Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Spam Filter - Odd Request..

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gristlemcthornbody

gristlemcthornbody

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:27 PM

Posted 08 August 2016 - 03:54 AM

I need your help to tackle a corrupt Council and the Microsoft Spam filter is the key to this.

Long story short. My Email address was blocked to Councillors, complaints departments and every department at a UK Council. This happened after I started contacting departments to object to a council application. I only found out because an employee told me they had stopped receiving Emails from that address. I also never received any acknowledgments from the Council that my Email address had been blocked.

Anyway I made a complaint and the council stated that the Microsoft Spam filter had blocked my email address and put my emails into quarantine and then deleted them 14 days later because I used prohibited words. So I provided them with all my Emails from that address so they could find the prohibited words.

Months pass by and now I'm informed that the Council has contacted Microsoft to find out how my Email Address became blocked.

The reality is that I know it was blocked by Council staff because I was disrupting a council planning application. I know they haven't found any prohibited words and to make matters worse they almost certainly blocked me when no Email was sent.

Please help me by providing me with information about the Microsoft spam filter and how plausible or in-plausible their excuse is? I need to send a well written technical insight into the Microsoft spam filter to the borough solicitor and then my local MP.

Your help can open a can worms involving serious corruption relating to planning developments.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users