Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

High Bandwidth usage thru regsvr32.exe

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 Garvy

Garvy

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:26 PM

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:18 AM

My os is Windows 10. The end of July 2016 I noticed my network bandwidth usage was up to 10 to 15 gigabytes per day. MY ISP bundle allocates 350 gigabytes per cycle (30 days). With 9 days remaining from this post my network bandwidth has used 293 gigabytes. Over the previous 3 months my average usage was 130 gigabytes ( I do watch Netflix and Youtude videos). Since I discovered the high usage I have run Advanced System Pro, , HitmanPro and Malwarebytes, many times.  My daily usage has dropped to 4 to 7 gigabytes. I use Networx to track my bandwidth use. Under the Applications tab on Networx, Microsoft Register Server (regsvr32.exe) uses 80% and above of Network data, sent and received. Currently without running any applications at all regsvr32 is sending and receiving 300 to 500 mbs per hour. (I now disable my ethernet connection overnight, to save bandwidth).

Over the years I would leave my computer logged on to the Internet 24/7. In the past I observed that overnight usage of bandwidth would be only a few hundred KBs. Today its 300 to 500 MBs.

I have run windows defender since installing windows 10 last July 2015.

I have searched the internet for problems like mine and have finally found this forum.

When I run HitmanPro it reports a Trojan (?juesbgk) which it quarantines. (This is trojan.poweliks). Problem is every time  run HitmanPro it reports the same trojan, over and over. I have also downloaded Symantics "FixPoweliks scanner. It reports NO trojan.poweliks found.

I hope I have been able to describe this problem clearly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,313 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 PM

Posted 07 August 2016 - 02:07 PM

Use CCleaner to remove Temporary files, program caches, cookies, logs, etc. Use the Default settings. No need to use the

Registry Cleaning Tool...risky. Pay close attention while installing and UNcheck offers of toolbars....especially Google.

After install, open CCleaner and run by clicking on the Run Cleaner button in the bottom right corner.

CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

• Please download Security Check by glax24 and save the file to the Desktop
  • Run the tool by accepting all the Security prompts
  • when complete the tool will produce a log file C:\SecurityCheck\SecurityCheck.txt and also copy the contents to the Clipboard
  • Simply Paste the log to your reply

Download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.

• Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on Scan button.
  • When the scan has finished click on Clean button.
  • Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
  • Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
  • download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
  • Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message

Post the three lists mentioned below using CCleaner.

Open CCleaner and click on Tools. Choose Startups. On that page you will see a list of Windows Startups and at the top tabs for each browser and Scheduled Tasks.

At the bottom right of that page you will see a button when clicked will allow you to Copy and Paste the list of Windows Startups and Scheduled Tasks into your next

post. Please do that.

Open CCleaner and click on Tools. Choose Uninstall. On that page you will see a list of programs installed on your computer and at the bottom right of that page you

will see a button when clicked will allow you to Copy and Paste that list in your next post. Please do that.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 Garvy

Garvy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2016 - 04:15 PM

Results of screen317's Security Check version 1.014 --- 12/23/15  
   x64 (UAC is enabled)  
 Internet Explorer 11  
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:``````````````
 Windows Firewall Enabled!  
Windows Defender   
 WMI entry may not exist for antivirus; attempting automatic update.
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:`````````
 Java 8 Update 101  
 Java 8 Update 102  
 Java 8 Update 45  
 Java version 32-bit out of Date!
 Adobe Flash Player     22.0.0.209  
 Mozilla Firefox (48.0)
 Google Chrome (51.0.2704.103)
 Google Chrome (52.0.2743.82)
 Google Chrome (SetupMetrics...)
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent````````  
 Windows Defender MSMpEng.exe
 Windows Defender MSASCui.exe
 IObit IObit Malware Fighter IMFsrv.exe  
 Windows Defender MSASCui.exe   
 Windows Defender MpCmdRun.exe   
`````````````````System Health check`````````````````
 Total Fragmentation on Drive C:  %
````````````````````End of Log``````````````````````

# AdwCleaner v5.201 - Logfile created 07/08/2016 at 15:32:59
# Updated 30/06/2016 by ToolsLib
# Database : 2016-08-07.1 [Server]
# Operating system : Windows 10 Home  (X64)
# Username : John Vaughan - JOHN-PC
# Running from : C:\Users\John Vaughan\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Clean
# Support : https://toolslib.net/forum

***** [ Services ] *****

[-] Service Deleted : swdumon

***** [ Folders ] *****

[-] Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Essentware
[-] Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\ParetoLogic
[-] Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\speedypc software
[#] Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\SpeedyPC Software
[#] Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Application Data\Essentware
[#] Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Application Data\ParetoLogic
[#] Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Application Data\speedypc software
[#] Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Application Data\SpeedyPC Software
[-] Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Public\Documents\Downloaded Installers
[-] Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\tuguu sl
[-] Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Uninstaller
[-] Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\337
[-] Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ParetoLogic
[-] Folder Deleted : C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\WhiteListing
[-] Folder Deleted : C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Zoom_Downloader
[-] Folder Deleted : C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\DriverCure
[-] Folder Deleted : C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\DSite
[-] Folder Deleted : C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\ParetoLogic
[-] Folder Deleted : C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\speedypc software
[#] Folder Deleted : C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\SpeedyPC Software
[-] Folder Deleted : C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\fopdddcinljmpmioaklghcalngfhbaen
[-] Folder Deleted : C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\bbmegnmpleoagolcnjnejdacakedpcgd

***** [ Files ] *****

[-] File Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\browser\nsprotector.js
[-] File Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\browser\searchplugins\search-provided-by-yahoo.xml
[-] File Deleted : C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Extension Settings\fopdddcinljmpmioaklghcalngfhbaen
[-] File Deleted : C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Extension Settings\glmfgahfleepmdfffonfckpmkondpdkg
[-] File Deleted : C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\chrome-extension_gpiifgmgnfdiblgpaepbmfdkcheicgof_0.localstorage
[-] File Deleted : C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Chromium\User Data\Default\Local Storage\chrome-extension_gpiifgmgnfdiblgpaepbmfdkcheicgof_0.localstorage
[-] File Deleted : C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Chromium\User Data\Default\Local Storage\chrome-extension_icdlfehblmklkikfigmjhbmmpmkmpooj_0.localstorage
[-] File Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\swdumon.sys

***** [ DLLs ] *****

***** [ WMI ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Scheduled tasks ] *****

[-] Task Deleted : paretologic registration3
[-] Task Deleted : paretologic update version3
[-] Task Deleted : ParetoLogic Update Version3 Startup Task

***** [ Registry ] *****

[-] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\hbcennhacfaagdopikcegfcobcadeocj
[-] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\icdlfehblmklkikfigmjhbmmpmkmpooj
[-] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\pfndaklgolladniicklehhancnlgocpp
[-] Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\fcfenmboojpjinhpgggodefccipikbpd
[-] Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\fgkbmedckhcibhkdhaokebnllokeokek
[-] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\fgkbmedckhcibhkdhaokebnllokeokek
[-] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\uus3url-pl
[-] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{56AD7EEE-D6C0-410E-8A7B-811DEA764554}
[-] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{E8EB2F1F-661E-4A7F-8F9A-77DEB757A906}
[-] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{6E993643-8FBC-44FE-BC85-D318495C4D96}
[-] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{DE9028D0-5FFA-4E69-94E3-89EE8741F468}
[-] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39}
[-] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{BA0C978D-D909-49B6-AFE2-8BDE245DC7E6}
[-] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{BA0C978D-D909-49B6-AFE2-8BDE245DC7E6}
[-] Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{BA0C978D-D909-49B6-AFE2-8BDE245DC7E6}
[-] Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{10921475-03CE-4E04-90CE-E2E7EF20C814}
[-] Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{BA0C978D-D909-49B6-AFE2-8BDE245DC7E6}
[-] Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Appscion
[-] Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\distromatic
[-] Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Essentware
[-] Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\InstalledThirdPartyPrograms
[-] Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\ParetoLogic
[-] Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\PRODUCTSETUP
[-] Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\SlimWare Utilities Inc
[-] Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\speedypc software
[-] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\ParetoLogic
[-] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\SlimWare Utilities Inc
[-] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\speedypc software
[-] Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\winzipper
[-] Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Essentware
[-] Key Deleted : HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\AppDataLow\Software\IObit Apps
[-] Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\00E944CB89111313EAF35A0553F547F9
[-] Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\53F55AF3F4049ED3FA6EA6F88E414E24
[-] Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\68E4BF4B11615E03C97732FD581AB607
[-] Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\8CE3DDAB2D152683FBCEB4866BCD2B0F
[-] Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\AF6CE16AFEA5C9A39B766468A8B35C21
[-] Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\UserData\S-1-5-18\Components\FB1E44269B58F433A8C8E671E37CFDCF
[-] Data Restored : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Start Page]
[-] Data Restored : HKU\S-1-5-21-2220278730-1326134789-4036476631-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Start Page]
[-] Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes [DoNotAskAgain]
[#] Value Deleted : HKU\S-1-5-21-2220278730-1326134789-4036476631-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes [DoNotAskAgain]
[-] Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\akamaihd.net
[-] Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\pkaclsnffr-a.akamaihd.net
[-] Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\akamaihd.net
[-] Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\pkaclsnffr-a.akamaihd.net

***** [ Web browsers ] *****

[-] [C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ovfk4fk2.default\prefs.js] Deleted : user_pref("browser.search.defaultenginename.US", "Search Provided by Yahoo");
[-] [C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ovfk4fk2.default\prefs.js] Deleted : user_pref("browser.search.hiddenOneOffs", "Search Provided by Yahoo,Yahoo,Amazon.com,DuckDuckGo,eBay,Twitter");
[-] [C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ovfk4fk2.default\prefs.js] Deleted : user_pref("network.hxxp.request.max-start-delay", 0);
[-] [C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ovfk4fk2.default\user.js] Deleted : user_pref("browser.search.defaultenginename.US", "Search Provided by Yahoo");
[-] [C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ovfk4fk2.default\user.js] Deleted : user_pref("network.hxxp.request.max-start-delay", 0);
[-] [C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data] [Search Provider] Deleted : yahoo.com Search
[-] [C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data] [Search Provider] Deleted : blekko
[-] [C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data] [Search Provider] Deleted : aol.com
[-] [C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web Data] [Search Provider] Deleted : search provided by yahoo.com
[-] [C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Secure Preferences] [Default_Search_Provider_Data] Deleted : hxxp://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=iry&hsimp=yhs-fullyhosted_003&type=wny_dnldstr_15_31&param1=1&param2=f%3D4%26b%3DChrome%26cc%3Dus%26pa%3DWinYahoo%26cd%3D2XzuyEtN2Y1L1Qzu0CzzyCtDtDtD0CtA0BtC0EyEyDzy0E0FtN0D0Tzu0StCtAtDtAtN1L2XzutAtFtCtDtFtCtDtFtDtN1L1Czu1BtAtN1L1G1B1V1N2Y1L1Qzu2SyDtCtAzyyE0BtD0BtGyB0AtB0FtG0ByCyD0DtGyEyBtC0BtGtAtA0CzyyD0CzytDyC0C0FyE2QtN1M1F1B2Z1V1N2Y1L1Qzu2S0B0F0FtBzz0C0F0BtG0D0ByEyEtGyE0DtAyBtGzy0BtBtDtGzz0EzyyBzyyEtDtByC0AyEtA2QtN0A0LzutB%26cr%3D907355830%26a%3Dwny_dnldstr_15_31%26os%3DWindows 7 Home Premium&p={searchTerms}
[-] [C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Secure Preferences] [Extension] Deleted : bbmegnmpleoagolcnjnejdacakedpcgd
[-] [C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Secure Preferences] [Extension] Deleted : fcfenmboojpjinhpgggodefccipikbpd
[-] [C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Secure Preferences] [Extension] Deleted : fgkbmedckhcibhkdhaokebnllokeokek
[-] [C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Secure Preferences] [Extension] Deleted : fopdddcinljmpmioaklghcalngfhbaen
[-] [C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Secure Preferences] [Extension] Deleted : gkcefkcdkepgkpbgncjchhbjgoanleod
[-] [C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Secure Preferences] [Extension] Deleted : glmfgahfleepmdfffonfckpmkondpdkg
[-] [C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Secure Preferences] [Extension] Deleted : hbcennhacfaagdopikcegfcobcadeocj
[-] [C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Secure Preferences] [Extension] Deleted : mhkaekfpcppmmioggniknbnbdbcigpkk
[-] [C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Secure Preferences] [Extension] Deleted : pfndaklgolladniicklehhancnlgocpp
[-] [C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Secure Preferences] [Homepage] Deleted : hxxp://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/web?hspart=iry&hsimp=yhs-fullyhosted_003&type=wny_dnldstr_15_31&param1=1&param2=f%3D1%26b%3DChrome%26cc%3Dus%26pa%3DWinYahoo%26cd%3D2XzuyEtN2Y1L1Qzu0CzzyCtDtDtD0CtA0BtC0EyEyDzy0E0FtN0D0Tzu0StCtAtDtAtN1L2XzutAtFtCtDtFtCtDtFtDtN1L1Czu1BtAtN1L1G1B1V1N2Y1L1Qzu2SyDtCtAzyyE0BtD0BtGyB0AtB0FtG0ByCyD0DtGyEyBtC0BtGtAtA0CzyyD0CzytDyC0C0FyE2QtN1M1F1B2Z1V1N2Y1L1Qzu2S0B0F0FtBzz0C0F0BtG0D0ByEyEtGyE0DtAyBtGzy0BtBtDtGzz0EzyyBzyyEtDtByC0AyEtA2QtN0A0LzutB%26cr%3D907355830%26a%3Dwny_dnldstr_15_31%26os%3DWindows 7 Home Premium

:: "Tracing" keys deleted
:: Winsock settings cleared

C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C1].txt - [12139 bytes] - [07/08/2016 15:32:59]
C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [13620 bytes] - [07/08/2016 15:31:51]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C1].txt - [12287 bytes] ##########

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Malwarebytes
Version: 8.0.7 (07.03.2016)
Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64
Ran by John Vaughan (Administrator) on Sun 08/07/2016 at 15:41:26.83

File System: 2621

Successfully deleted: C:\ProgramData\iobit\driver booster (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\ProgramData\pc1data (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\ProgramData\productdata (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{000BDEC1-CAFD-476E-B8C7-2AA006F339C4} (Empty Folder)

Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{DFB6F4A4-230E-4910-9D52-0856313AB3C6} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E0094F2E-B85C-4EF2-B8D1-18F0B84D73DE} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E01FBD22-84C3-43BC-A3DF-B1F4D9BAB169} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E02A99CC-B7E9-4395-98B7-8BC7CB557E70} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E03688F5-DE95-48FA-95D5-A91F8EDE65B2} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E051E026-9DAA-4963-A0DC-6A3C3CD5583A} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E071792A-069B-435D-9D08-A6B3874D817C} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E0A749A2-5D1D-4828-A3AA-626F4DE7CF25} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E0C18F1F-0827-43D2-88CF-B3F715A6BBE9} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E0DDC69A-14B1-47AD-B1C0-9839D103BD6B} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E1077602-1424-4077-8E07-0CB0AE8AB6E5} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E11F3319-0292-4B3D-8348-DB6F7A5D478D} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E13E771A-5FC7-48E5-9632-92A948DCF85A} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E1555BE7-9980-4D0C-AA49-C20E9121E8CC} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E15A9BFC-D848-486F-8393-404CB0BB2A8F} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E162DD36-2410-4DA9-994A-AEB0C909A8C5} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E1784364-20A0-4F6E-8C86-ED53E9F1C4A6} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E1957934-9447-47B4-8B91-C1212A0A8364} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E1A57CAA-AC48-4E23-A647-F591DBAE39F8} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E21C494B-3E30-4847-B671-227E9CFDFDCB} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E232B191-F3BD-4795-BB16-610E8501EE42} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E25C1115-1B8F-4F44-A564-C3C2DD9F6E9D} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E2690C0F-0615-44B7-9C9B-B23D8491934F} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E26BAC8E-048F-464D-AC82-D02DBFB63981} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E2758128-649A-45C9-A096-2BDA7884B2EA} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E278D570-8493-46A8-BB26-712EDF1C4F12} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E2A299AF-188A-4965-929D-5B45FD0896E5} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E2DF580B-A8AC-4AA0-B972-168CEDB3D76C} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E2FD2772-9ED2-4880-9D12-F513B7E09AF7} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E3181918-A9A3-40AF-B2DE-F5ACE87FC318} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E3283D73-98EE-4B6C-B524-047D7C03E55E} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E343D2F9-24C7-4B08-B7B3-B4C9E18FAE51} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E34B03B9-4863-4B7F-B370-C318B9994D51} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E384396D-88DE-4925-874D-B13C6EA0F08A} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E39845F9-0D65-49CC-A8A1-0BCE6E38F2F6} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E3995F24-CAFB-413A-ACE9-EE1F18683E1A} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E3CDA3F0-C5E6-49EE-B971-C72C2E8985F8} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E3DE1E41-CD80-40B6-B296-243751B735CD} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E41B8994-4E36-4CAF-990E-F519E944ACE9} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E4381602-3710-4D40-BBEE-CB5E297B37F1} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E453A93F-511C-4663-9AEB-7C4B41DC3284} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E48A955E-35C3-49BF-A450-CA2F6A056C19} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E4B578D9-B6C3-46A2-B7EE-06719AC5B536} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E4C79357-AC6B-4D6F-8A8C-1C2CD0C7C9E0} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E4DE48F8-8A98-4A4C-8D89-785540D948A7} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E4DF1936-4301-460F-B1EF-22C424272C7C} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E51BC964-4C8E-44FA-8DEB-37F3685570EB} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E5212C89-7C01-4DEE-93F3-75AD7A574034} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E53835BD-6EDE-4A87-9044-5A993C2BAE90} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E5575597-C858-4B84-9C64-676D0697733C} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E558C636-472E-4692-A1C2-9115D56120B7} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E55E6625-EA3F-4D2D-9568-962CE6D70C2D} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E56EE8F0-949F-4FB6-8FEB-CEF5EC5AA82D} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E5783E34-7B30-468A-A17E-94D3FD90B7C6} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E589FDD3-E339-423E-95A5-6D3567626618} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E5A625A3-D003-473F-A3C2-074F67BA30BB} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E5A76F83-8962-4FB6-8E16-80D5FED6A362} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E5A83A3D-DE5A-492B-8D5F-94742A7F7A52} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E5B6312E-668E-4050-950F-9CC75494EC54} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E5DA7EED-896E-44C1-9774-471F38F52CC3} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E5DD8C5A-F6CD-42DA-8EF1-AF95584C31E9} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E5E9AD63-9C7F-4B6E-906B-A0F1E658CE0D} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E60DC074-171A-4609-A26D-3C8520F30936} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E63C73A8-C2E3-4BBB-9305-5D48046DE706} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E64D0060-1DE9-4D3A-995F-903A819A3603} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E65A1BF7-CE7F-42E2-8C81-263CFC9A02B2} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E686A161-9848-4156-BBDD-4444148C3945} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E6959296-34F7-48C1-AA9A-2F3BBDD02DEE} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E6AE1802-E1E2-4BA5-8606-F861ACCFCFBF} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E6E8C9A0-9E52-43DC-8CEA-D861EB73777A} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E6EB313F-69E7-4C71-BED2-6953ED91E609} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E748DC28-AD10-4660-B0AF-B8895A7415C0} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E7850F80-4CD1-4412-8090-E46EC64ECAF7} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E78841CB-4555-4C65-92DD-41DBFF977183} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E79C621A-4D1D-4749-BB8F-7799E054E860} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E7C55F90-49CD-475F-8267-F88B6386B595} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E7C5D507-979C-42CC-9F9A-CD441153D815} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E7DF52D0-A565-4E84-81B2-B3861253AE99} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E7E4E2DF-8D35-4FAC-BF51-C1CB39000D9B} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E83FC906-6479-44F8-8F71-06B957C045AB} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E840CB0A-CC61-4D04-9093-83C01A0C7404} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E874B160-2653-4BB0-8E9C-8F7B919F9763} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E8EDF897-C629-4FA0-9BB6-513936EC90D3} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E906AD37-F731-4B00-AF14-5386804A2971} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E91A2642-611C-4AB4-8CF6-38BE291BB0F0} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E91E2DD1-1A57-48D1-9AC0-DB52FCE7E0BD} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E935495F-F018-44DF-86F9-0771148CE1EB} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E9829C40-D725-404C-9CDD-A556BF5417F1} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E98BD230-1504-4AA5-9A8A-4155D2951F04} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E994CC30-F628-49AB-A956-AD13B3F468F2} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E9C2A5FC-8D2C-4379-8F7D-0DF5D0CAA52E} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{E9EE2F1C-B65E-410B-998A-C0B599DDC57E} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EA1230AC-3923-4835-95CB-B4EBB5E40603} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EA174565-84E4-42CD-94D5-3BDED28422A1} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EA33BF78-07F0-4C86-89D3-1E361A09F882} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EA8033D0-BAF7-4433-AF75-8F473DBA089D} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EA8C4288-867D-4198-BD38-661DFDED24CC} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EA92BA75-4EC7-41F8-905F-23DAFF355FE7} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EAA8BB6D-23DD-4595-BDE7-EC9C6981616D} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EAE4E639-5A4D-4F08-B959-99C63A08A0F5} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EAF2FFCD-4DA1-4293-9D41-07A4C037931C} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EB010EF8-DC92-4C58-A7E6-2B4C769F8651} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EB2BEC78-59B4-4F48-9D5E-CDE227E79350} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EB82A314-AA42-4AA9-982B-5BE27A0ED0AB} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EB97ADE7-575D-4AEA-B114-8E9C80BD250A} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EBA8D34F-5269-400B-BE87-73EE9FA2062C} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EBD2576F-39AB-4BB8-9007-700D0EF3BF3D} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EC073A54-F126-4417-B856-BD9FEADD54AD} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EC3E4433-1FF0-4D1D-A6E2-7D8D432AC988} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EC746B34-30AB-4690-8BFC-AA47064778BE} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{ECA39A6E-26A6-48AF-BE4F-D887580F7386} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{ECAF6806-5A35-492E-AB0E-73117E819906} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{ECD3876E-5CE3-461E-8538-FF8C3C29DFB5} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{ED02C734-322A-4F12-B672-84F7FCC8DF3F} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{ED0D1622-CB28-498E-8D43-2A3A713026EE} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{ED36BCE6-D770-4760-B6CF-94C7D2FC9341} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{ED3F74A9-828D-4250-9A19-617AC14CE976} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{ED40EE5B-D9CC-4C72-ABD6-2B0015818A98} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{ED4A3F41-70EA-4D1B-BDA1-A95276AD15CA} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{ED550BF6-F98C-409F-9C59-D8F3E5F4CA23} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{ED692C55-41AB-453A-B08F-1E7FEC7B99C3} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{ED92EA43-428D-40A4-A496-AB6BC9D5BC51} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EDB7310C-BA65-4E23-BCB1-7D0A8F355361} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EDC6AF8A-C94F-4816-902B-5E09AA81EC9E} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EDCF6686-E72D-4B7C-8692-5FBFA816F91A} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EDFF25FE-E963-4644-B01E-AE738BE33443} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EE1F0EEB-4283-431B-A10F-A1083A2CCB4F} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EE209782-3EED-473A-A7DA-AED852C49CC1} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EE2AD0A6-A3BF-4D6F-B827-D17D7BE7E7DB} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EE52EBA4-BEF7-4613-A1AE-6991224FA9B4} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EE56597A-E0F3-49A4-99D6-90467AF1512D} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EE5BA2FE-12F3-4100-91B9-4803595527B2} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EE60F18F-818F-4296-88D4-F41532B523F7} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EE65B58A-675C-4072-9D2A-BAE2059C0267} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EE722107-0A1E-4A93-88DA-FB1AB9D642DB} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EE7C76A8-D364-4E40-9446-FD5C12CA1CEF} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EEA9F6AB-7B82-4A4C-A94B-C4F78E991E94} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EED175DC-8AAA-4E77-ADA1-DB2855C6D3EE} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EED7EC8A-CC80-4355-B3EB-6B1BF985216D} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EEE1FC23-AE22-46B7-AA65-39686E0FA0B3} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EEFB6F2E-A397-400B-BA04-F3D30ABD02E6} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EF00A06E-1957-4C66-903D-D734DEE77E82} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EF3AF7BA-03F4-453C-B551-E0CAE402F5A6} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EF547182-99A4-4215-9B31-8BAFAF4AB3DA} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EFB9537C-CDC0-4264-807C-E3BCDD5DE48C} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EFD4F965-35EE-4477-9B1F-1E7D3E6E74DB} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EFEE80E8-586A-44C3-B3B7-7154AB33CC6C} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{EFFBC747-BF00-4ACD-ADA4-261F0D51D3CA} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F00493BE-EC2A-4707-A25F-AF0CA39890B9} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F00EFA08-06A8-4483-A985-CE9222B14E24} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F02BC1D8-3A84-4507-8DB8-4AF68886C269} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F040BEC8-B164-42D1-9204-43DFB9EBAFC8} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F04DB804-9773-4ACB-8E80-A078B26F99F3} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F05D88D0-7E35-493C-8AD1-E9479AB5FBDC} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F07EA329-2612-4DE5-95AC-7E749ED6BB91} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F0854A4B-7834-4D38-A0B5-F9D9FE749E94} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F099C03E-7620-45FE-A75F-913B374A1A4F} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F0A1CEB8-B55C-4BB9-AE58-83EB593A4839} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F0A63929-7B33-4A80-81F4-398ACA8EF727} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F0B25A4D-FF4D-4653-A3F2-8BBA0F3AD148} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F0CD950F-3E89-41C4-BA07-3B3968DB0FF3} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F0D3ADE6-E613-49DD-86E7-DCB8D23FCC51} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F0E2B85B-373B-44E2-91AB-9CE47DBFD0BB} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F0ECE7EE-27F9-4E09-9719-9C82B5887F0A} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F0F284DD-DBFA-4523-A1E7-ED36CA291E9B} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F10615E3-3745-47F9-B36A-01289BDF6F90} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F1211D21-12F0-4B7F-811D-6ED877A4516B} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F139573A-F40D-4E90-8BB4-5583407BF075} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F1491EDF-004B-4CD9-996E-F911914738CD} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F14B3524-C945-4B8B-8429-D7721AF198D4} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F156EF0B-5260-400F-A867-995591DEA205} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F161772E-49BC-4FC7-AFF2-B6A860A30BC8} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F1AFBA00-D166-4CB1-9AB4-5A1B6F48D83D} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F1B22D39-2E39-46E1-A3D6-E9BA4E4D7250} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F1C3D3F2-32B8-491B-B2A1-9F58F6C2EF19} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F21F2D2E-FF73-4CB0-B4CB-64A5921B4711} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F2302652-4609-40C6-ACD2-403C5E81B924} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F23074CF-77B0-4AF8-A74C-20D7C933DAA1} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F25A4BED-8350-4C67-B2FF-A5276A6534AF} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F2881129-7A31-47F6-9559-74E2AFCE50DA} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F29D3D6E-2757-4D20-85C0-54ABDCF97924} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F2B7498E-662D-498C-B89E-8FBEC2FABAA3} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F2C047B5-C480-4A41-A1F2-401176913A8C} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F2CF0D26-00A0-455D-A885-92C3C01966E7} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F2D3AFDA-9187-449A-9CAA-821536996ABD} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F30F887A-EBBB-40B2-A021-3F1E5EF19EB2} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F31281B1-C09C-4C1E-B033-056CEAF78B9D} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F3157C67-7DEF-4DE1-ABE2-E5708E22B347} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F31DB43F-741A-4A92-9CA4-88A7D43A030F} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F3590248-FF00-4653-93D5-8F3FFCE11DF2} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F36B30E2-58F8-4A62-BEC6-338D5E365FB5} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F3BD5447-24EE-4B4D-9F12-BFBA918C81D8} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F3BEEDC4-7698-495B-8DBE-60331FA3A0EE} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F3CE762C-4D3C-4373-8193-ED45E1AB2B03} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F3D9E21D-9155-407B-8A56-B6C556B1E7CB} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F4142726-9A94-4F57-8A23-5DA945522F0A} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F417D548-4C41-4FC8-B38E-5B52392F33A3} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F43D4D9C-05CB-4348-8DDF-7CF38538E8C9} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F44CB1A7-B4BF-4577-BB6D-3FDA5BFDC561} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F4721981-CBF5-406D-AD6E-C4011C2B8C9D} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F477DA4B-CAFA-41C4-93BF-9CF0D9AC9E94} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F47E6817-3E66-478A-89C5-7C126F81342B} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F4814D0E-4939-4459-8820-2EA9CC03391D} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F4D14FDD-E479-4F84-A649-198EF2AC9E5C} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F5018CCC-6675-4D72-A306-D403448D06DF} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F5092D25-B672-466F-A9BC-D1BBEBB73283} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F515C036-9855-41BD-BDED-30427EAF9ED5} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F57C526D-8765-46BF-8192-84F7F93A864E} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F57E9CF5-8231-4C01-86E5-C9B788D8DF5F} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F57F88A8-C1A5-44EC-8D7D-4DF17B91CED8} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F58F841B-F2C5-48A8-B393-33FBD4D565A5} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F5906C18-97E1-4165-8507-D722304CD177} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F5AFD0F4-2697-4B11-98D7-FE9563135332} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F5B729A7-326C-40FD-8B6F-4C9E4E81289C} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F5CF3B34-9F1A-4C66-92C4-306EB555C5DF} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F5FABC20-D141-4C31-9D17-7D85233CCD41} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F65B13D7-BD2C-4C7B-8CA0-398CCAA11262} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F65BAFB5-6323-4FEF-AE62-D24205488C09} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F67C535B-C965-4153-B9DB-A97EB05C5AA1} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F685BDF3-93FE-4EE7-8B41-51096A87790F} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F6A5F604-26EB-495E-B146-29943E3203A4} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F6EFD786-A08D-4465-AE28-0113D3FD15A3} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F6EFF22E-D77A-47A3-B1E6-F8D1F1530A5C} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F6FD12BC-761C-46F3-8E02-DA79BE367F9C} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F70D466C-0EB9-4F32-A968-93490AAA0BE9} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F714B002-5D06-425C-B229-C7EB0FE46438} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F72CE6ED-AC55-4B57-B7ED-0097E713F449} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F75091C7-B21F-44F8-A8F4-13338B1C5A9E} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F7DE71D5-0BAC-4A44-8AFA-19D9B4EEF2B9} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F7E40487-1D82-49D3-A82F-AD3F8CFC9C95} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F7E97939-FC7B-4AD7-91B6-644E1B34E3FC} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F80673FB-C185-48C1-BF97-0BF42BEFC3C0} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F8107E32-8ED5-407C-B090-F7F8A955BDE4} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F837E22B-47E8-499D-B838-4C09124BDEA4} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F8634B9F-D09E-45F3-B102-E3409195A8E4} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F887FCDD-A0B0-4A4A-9934-FFE329CC724B} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F8993847-6773-4458-B4B0-E5FD16C3A088} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F8A1DDE3-92C1-48C3-AEBA-3CC02BF3D803} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F8A8E477-F32E-4AD6-8BEA-110BD1C9C543} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F8A91F5E-415D-4A46-9187-E0813C14408D} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F8D439AE-F30C-4F6A-987D-47DA3FC96B05} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F8E6FB0B-7332-44AE-BB64-ED4FAC949B50} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F8F4D0D3-7EF1-4C92-A816-0F384B5F9007} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F8FEA612-49CD-48FB-8F77-D244D5A75459} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F92A0034-23A8-415C-8EC4-4EE6F9DEE8A3} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F9341448-3DB4-401E-8719-2173839A2BFD} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F93B97D3-AD7B-404B-9AE4-3D7A14656E65} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F953FD64-AD25-4080-95DC-68307CC30705} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F955B196-0391-4372-971B-349EEFCFF183} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F96ED19E-C662-4687-B94B-6DCE98CA6818} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F971044C-38B8-4D7E-9C45-3BF6E23E8D7A} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F984DB1C-C44A-4636-8614-2E92E8F77C24} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F98EB06C-16DC-4385-9366-F3B2F528F11E} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F9AFB962-B35F-4B2F-B58E-92DAC2D3520E} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F9B78042-384A-49D7-9F60-E53F1D0741A8} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F9D9D517-2C58-4FE7-9B9C-17BC7F8E544D} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F9DB075F-C9A1-4FB7-8667-9B9AA11BC3BF} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{F9F22F23-EB39-42E8-A53A-01673C4ECE29} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FA14FC39-527A-4046-9336-5AC99F2EB1A4} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FA21CFDA-0973-4C63-9A72-53BDC54CA0C9} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FA4E09F5-404A-4A6F-8664-7DC0EC6FB9E4} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FA57AE95-902F-4D67-99D2-FE8BCC95B215} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FAAE5052-81DF-46CD-837C-6C99ECFA69D5} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FAE437F1-D32B-4765-A8D6-1172AA33B50C} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FAF3F18A-9486-4ADD-9AD6-10C84EEC08D6} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FB39C6D5-9770-43DC-A565-4B38A94E36C8} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FB46EBF1-5965-4E4D-B278-950BA83FA7D5} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FB6329EA-77FE-4AB4-B7A2-173E44637D8D} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FB99E043-9976-49F8-8A8E-F0B1C497D0A2} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FC16626F-CF3E-4DF9-A741-4EF7D20A61E5} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FC30F191-B75B-4F69-936F-E92A1FA96AD6} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FC48C2EF-0DBF-4B67-9403-4A86FFA62312} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FC4DBC8B-728C-4C52-9083-EC2A652D8ECC} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FCA9AEA6-7FE3-45F8-87C1-C43FA59B0901} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FCB0FB5B-6935-419E-84C6-D3EF61F7FE84} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FCDE5A3B-0347-4723-885C-3DA88DA1E05D} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FD028D86-B6D3-4E52-A117-2CA633CE821E} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FD2CD80D-9E8D-47E8-9278-4E5D0F2EE0B5} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FD51D5C9-0D11-4192-87FB-A37C7D520EAC} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FD6C2CE4-6C27-4C35-AA64-3324433559B8} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FD7A74EA-95FC-45AE-A7FA-104A4B191931} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FD8DBBD0-9C62-432F-9788-F8671237BA69} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FD9DFCA2-0B22-41F6-BEBF-2602BDD6D315} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FD9EB36B-906A-4809-9C61-18BEDEF2B4F6} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FDB8B6C7-517F-4D77-8F94-797D66D30F37} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FDDC89A1-F90F-460B-BE94-0C6B8E7E9C2C} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FDFBBE3D-8017-497F-B615-AFFC99D9E05D} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FE16E112-99FE-4793-AF46-65CF95898072} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FE3F0497-7741-40EA-A1D5-DAE96ECA08D1} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FE8219A1-F9A1-4A3F-A2E2-63E62A052064} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FE9F4E0E-6421-4A76-91B5-2C33084A15C7} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FED7ABB4-EC11-4489-8532-A2956A2D1628} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FEF0DE73-FB0A-45DA-8FCF-15B0632D2E91} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FEF6F341-C8DD-4410-865C-6D2093F4266B} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FF198E2C-38F1-4862-B747-3E9F9DA5157B} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FF279AEB-E42B-4A1D-A7DB-7FFE2B6AF061} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FF27FC38-2FAD-4B59-BB1D-123C213BD30C} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FF377CD3-1DB7-4D17-81B6-BD3FF4BB643E} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FF424404-8817-477A-BB44-D85E0BB71B23} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FF4D8C10-5CA2-4A80-A908-5E4A821C8AB9} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FF4DEB65-5D79-407D-8EFE-91CCE9740C3C} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FF6C3638-D062-4452-9761-1964887C79E6} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FF8495B0-C112-450A-8388-2058F42BC922} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FF953277-8E5D-49C1-A4C3-65256C1D35B9} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FFA7930A-A18C-4799-B53C-7637E0E1FEAF} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FFA8F127-F94B-4AA7-A630-219BE44675F8} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\{FFC352D7-F8C2-409E-B293-DA96064ED126} (Empty Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\iobit\driver booster (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\45mvj7vh.default\extensions\adremoveext@adremoveext.net (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\45mvj7vh.default\extensions\staged (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\b0udur0o.default-1426939666003\extensions\staged (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ga0kno2w.default-1427724299177\extensions\staged (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\m3ezq120.default-1428587740507\extensions\staged (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ovfk4fk2.default\user.js (File)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\x0x9h0x5.default-1426189553753\extensions\staged (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\yemgjwpd.default-1428583775735\extensions\staged (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\z2p3gj7a.default-1427858180370\extensions\staged (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\productdata (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Tasks\Driver Booster Scheduler (Task)
Successfully deleted: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Tasks\Driver Booster SkipUAC (John Vaughan) (Task)
Successfully deleted: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Tasks\Uninstaller_SkipUac_Administrator (Task)
Successfully deleted: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Tasks\Uninstaller_SkipUac_John_Vaughan (Task)
Successfully deleted: C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\Uninstaller_SkipUac_John_Vaughan.job (Task)
Successfully deleted: C:\Program Files (x86)\iobit\driver booster (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\WINDOWS\prefetch\DRIVERBOOSTER.EXE-51D78DCC.pf (File)
Successfully deleted: C:\WINDOWS\prefetch\FREEBIGUPGRADE.EXE-274B8A0A.pf (File)

Registry: 3

Successfully deleted: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page (Registry Value)
Successfully deleted: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search\\SearchAssistant (Registry Value)
Successfully deleted: HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page (Registry Value)

Scan was completed on Sun 08/07/2016 at 15:42:46.57
End of JRT log

Yes    Task    Adobe Acrobat Update Task    Adobe Systems Incorporated    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe
Yes    Task    Adobe Flash Player Updater    Adobe Systems Incorporated    C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe
Yes    Task    ASC9_PerformanceMonitor    IObit    C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare\Monitor.exe /Task
Yes    Task    ASC9_SkipUac_John Vaughan    IObit    C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare\ASC.exe /SkipUac
Yes    Task    CCleanerSkipUAC    Piriform Ltd    "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe" $(Arg0)
No    Task    DropboxUpdateTaskMachineCore    Dropbox, Inc.    C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Update\DropboxUpdate.exe /c
Yes    Task    DropboxUpdateTaskMachineUA    Dropbox, Inc.    C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Update\DropboxUpdate.exe /ua /installsource scheduler
No    Task    G2MUpdateTask-S-1-5-21-2220278730-1326134789-4036476631-1000    Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.    C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToMeeting\2759\g2mupdate.exe
Yes    Task    G2MUploadTask-S-1-5-21-2220278730-1326134789-4036476631-1000    Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.    C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToMeeting\2759\g2mupload.exe
Yes    Task    GarminUpdaterTask        C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Express SelfUpdater\ExpressSelfUpdater.exe
Yes    Task    GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore    Google Inc.    C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe /c
Yes    Task    GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA    Google Inc.    C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe /ua /installsource scheduler
No    Task    HP Photo Creations Communicator        C:\ProgramData\HP Photo Creations\Communicator.exe --auto
Yes    Task    HPCeeScheduleForJohn Vaughan    Hewlett-Packard    C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Ceement\HPCEE.exe HPCeeScheduleForJohn Vaughan (null)
Yes    Task    {256BE170-6336-48A3-ADED-D269033CCC06}    Microsoft Corporation    C:\Windows\system32\pcalua.exe -a C:\Users\JOHNVA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\jre-8u51-windows-au.exe -d C:\Windows\SysWOW64 -c /installmethod=jau FAMILYUPGRADE=1
Yes    Task    {3D674689-40AF-4B58-8278-F328D66E3E29}    Microsoft Corporation    C:\Windows\system32\pcalua.exe -a "C:\Download 2015\chromeinstall-8u51.exe" -d "C:\Download 2015"
Yes    Task    {847A9056-320D-4FDD-BAF7-08EE3EA66663}    Microsoft Corporation    C:\Windows\system32\pcalua.exe -a "C:\Download software\forexmt4.exe" -d "C:\Download software"
No    Task    {92013AFD-5772-45D4-A221-3C9772AFDBD2}        C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
Yes    Task    {A0887B13-6461-4124-94D4-EC8730676073}    Microsoft Corporation    C:\Windows\system32\pcalua.exe -a C:\Users\JOHNVA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\WzE8888.tmp\Realtek_LAN_Utility_V2021_XPWin7_8\WIN7\64\EXE\RtlStartInstall.exe -d C:\Users\JOHNVA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\WzE8888.tmp\Realtek_LAN_Utility_V2021_XPWin7_8\WIN7\64\EXE
Yes    Task    {AED8CF9D-8F4E-4018-95E2-E3F7A1BD6DA2}    Microsoft Corporation    C:\Windows\system32\pcalua.exe -a "C:\ProgramData\IObit\ASCDownloader\ASC8\Java Runtime Environment 8.exe" -d "C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 8"
Yes    Task    {ECD0F791-DB41-4345-9569-B0BCF148C0A5}    Microsoft Corporation    C:\Windows\system32\pcalua.exe -a "D:\Program Files\palmOne\QuickInstall.exe" -d "D:\Program Files\palmOne"

Yes    Task    Adobe Acrobat Update Task    Adobe Systems Incorporated    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe
Yes    Task    Adobe Flash Player Updater    Adobe Systems Incorporated    C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe
Yes    Task    ASC9_PerformanceMonitor    IObit    C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare\Monitor.exe /Task
Yes    Task    ASC9_SkipUac_John Vaughan    IObit    C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare\ASC.exe /SkipUac
Yes    Task    CCleanerSkipUAC    Piriform Ltd    "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe" $(Arg0)
No    Task    DropboxUpdateTaskMachineCore    Dropbox, Inc.    C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Update\DropboxUpdate.exe /c
Yes    Task    DropboxUpdateTaskMachineUA    Dropbox, Inc.    C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Update\DropboxUpdate.exe /ua /installsource scheduler
No    Task    G2MUpdateTask-S-1-5-21-2220278730-1326134789-4036476631-1000    Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.    C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToMeeting\2759\g2mupdate.exe
Yes    Task    G2MUploadTask-S-1-5-21-2220278730-1326134789-4036476631-1000    Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.    C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToMeeting\2759\g2mupload.exe
Yes    Task    GarminUpdaterTask        C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\Express SelfUpdater\ExpressSelfUpdater.exe
Yes    Task    GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore    Google Inc.    C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe /c
Yes    Task    GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA    Google Inc.    C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe /ua /installsource scheduler
No    Task    HP Photo Creations Communicator        C:\ProgramData\HP Photo Creations\Communicator.exe --auto
Yes    Task    HPCeeScheduleForJohn Vaughan    Hewlett-Packard    C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Ceement\HPCEE.exe HPCeeScheduleForJohn Vaughan (null)
Yes    Task    {256BE170-6336-48A3-ADED-D269033CCC06}    Microsoft Corporation    C:\Windows\system32\pcalua.exe -a C:\Users\JOHNVA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\jre-8u51-windows-au.exe -d C:\Windows\SysWOW64 -c /installmethod=jau FAMILYUPGRADE=1
Yes    Task    {3D674689-40AF-4B58-8278-F328D66E3E29}    Microsoft Corporation    C:\Windows\system32\pcalua.exe -a "C:\Download 2015\chromeinstall-8u51.exe" -d "C:\Download 2015"
Yes    Task    {847A9056-320D-4FDD-BAF7-08EE3EA66663}    Microsoft Corporation    C:\Windows\system32\pcalua.exe -a "C:\Download software\forexmt4.exe" -d "C:\Download software"
No    Task    {92013AFD-5772-45D4-A221-3C9772AFDBD2}        C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
Yes    Task    {A0887B13-6461-4124-94D4-EC8730676073}    Microsoft Corporation    C:\Windows\system32\pcalua.exe -a C:\Users\JOHNVA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\WzE8888.tmp\Realtek_LAN_Utility_V2021_XPWin7_8\WIN7\64\EXE\RtlStartInstall.exe -d C:\Users\JOHNVA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\WzE8888.tmp\Realtek_LAN_Utility_V2021_XPWin7_8\WIN7\64\EXE
Yes    Task    {AED8CF9D-8F4E-4018-95E2-E3F7A1BD6DA2}    Microsoft Corporation    C:\Windows\system32\pcalua.exe -a "C:\ProgramData\IObit\ASCDownloader\ASC8\Java Runtime Environment 8.exe" -d "C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 8"
Yes    Task    {ECD0F791-DB41-4345-9569-B0BCF148C0A5}    Microsoft Corporation    C:\Windows\system32\pcalua.exe -a "D:\Program Files\palmOne\QuickInstall.exe" -d "D:\Program Files\palmOne"

3D Builder    Microsoft Corporation    7/20/2016        11.1.9.0
7-Zip 15.05 beta x64        11/27/2015        
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC    Adobe Systems Incorporated    8/3/2016    379 MB    15.017.20053
Adobe Flash Player 22 NPAPI    Adobe Systems Incorporated    7/12/2016    5.79 MB    22.0.0.209
Advanced GIF Animator 3.0    Creabit Development    2/17/2013    4.26 MB    3.0
Advanced SystemCare 9    IObit    8/1/2016    127 MB    9.3.0
AI Suite II    ASUSTeK Computer Inc.    12/4/2015    113 MB    1.02.28
Alarms & Clock    Microsoft Corporation    7/23/2016        10.1607.1991.0
AMD Install Manager    Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.    7/31/2016    26.3 MB    9.0.000.4
App connector    Microsoft Corporation    11/28/2015        1.3.3.0
Apple Application Support    Apple Inc.    3/1/2014    83.6 MB    2.3.6
Apple Software Update    Apple Inc.    4/2/2016    4.63 MB    2.1.4.131
Asmedia ASM104x USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver    Asmedia Technology    7/18/2012    4.53 MB    1.14.3.0
ASUS WebStorage    eCareme Technologies, Inc.    12/4/2015    27.3 MB    3.0.94.193
Audacity 2.0.3    Audacity Team    7/25/2013    44.3 MB    2.0.3
Bing Bar    Microsoft Corporation    7/19/2012    4.34 MB    7.0.619.0
Bonjour    Apple Inc.    8/21/2014    3.23 MB    3.0.0.10
Calculator    Microsoft Corporation    6/28/2016        10.1605.1582.0
Camera    Microsoft Corporation    7/15/2016        2016.404.190.0
CCleaner    Piriform    8/7/2016        5.20
Cisco WebEx Meetings    Cisco WebEx LLC    11/27/2015        
Citrix Online Launcher    Citrix    6/9/2016    296 KB    1.0.408
CompassFX DOTS Method v5    CompassFX    11/27/2015        5.0
Curacao v1.2    GPSTravelMaps.com    10/28/2012    1.54 MB    
DeLorme Send To GPS 1.5    DeLorme Publishing    6/23/2016    16.7 MB    1.5
DeLorme Topo North America 10.0    DeLorme Publishing    12/15/2015    7.87 GB    10.120.25453
DeLorme Topo North America 9.0    DeLorme Publishing    8/21/2012    7.04 GB    9.100.14857
Digital Cable Advisor    Microsoft Corporation    7/28/2012    28.6 MB    1.0.0.0
DownQuick        1/24/2014        
Driver Booster 3.3    IObit    4/16/2016    76.7 MB    3.3
Dropbox    Dropbox, Inc.    8/5/2016    170 MB    7.4.30
FX Synergy    Pecunia Systems    7/17/2016    9.83 MB    1.5.4
Garmin BaseCamp    Garmin Ltd or its subsidiaries    12/1/2014    106 MB    4.4.4
Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2013.10 Update    Garmin Ltd or its subsidiaries    7/25/2012    2.27 GB    16.10.0.0
Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2013.20 Update    Garmin Ltd or its subsidiaries    9/10/2012    2.34 GB    16.20.0.0
Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2015.30    Garmin Ltd or its subsidiaries    11/29/2014    2.81 GB    2.0.0.0
Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2016.10    Garmin Ltd or its subsidiaries    8/28/2015    6.01 GB    2.0.0.0
Garmin City Navigator North America v8    Garmin Ltd or its subsidiaries    7/24/2012    1.70 GB    8.0.0.0
Garmin Communicator Plugin    Garmin Ltd or its subsidiaries    11/29/2014    20.9 MB    4.0.3
Garmin Communicator Plugin x64    Garmin Ltd or its subsidiaries    8/1/2014    31.0 MB    4.2.0
Garmin Express    Garmin Ltd or its subsidiaries    5/1/2016    209 MB    4.1.19.0
Garmin MapSource    Garmin Ltd or its subsidiaries    7/24/2012    57.9 MB    6.16.3
Garmin POI Loader    Garmin Ltd or its subsidiaries    8/5/2014    29.8 MB    2.7.3
Garmin USB Drivers    Garmin Ltd or its subsidiaries    10/28/2012    1.11 MB    2.3.1.0
Get Office    Microsoft Corporation    6/10/2016        17.7031.23501.0
Get Skype    Skype    11/28/2015        3.2.1.0
Get Started    Microsoft Corporation    7/23/2016        4.0.9.0
Google Chrome    Google Inc.    7/17/2012    494 MB    52.0.2743.82
Google Earth    Google    6/4/2015    217 MB    7.1.5.1557
Google+ Auto Backup    Google    1/12/2014    13.5 MB    1.0.21.81
GoToMeeting 7.20.0.5174    CitrixOnline    7/13/2016        7.20.0.5174
Groove Music    Microsoft Corporation    7/15/2016        3.6.23041.0
GSAK 8.6.1.19    CWE computer services    6/12/2016    55.0 MB    
HitmanPro 3.7    SurfRight B.V.    7/30/2016    11.1 MB    3.7.14.265
HP AiO Printer Remote    HP Inc.    6/14/2016        60.1.153.0
HP ePrint    Hewlett-Packard    11/27/2015        14.0.14176.1823
HP FWUpdateEDO2    Hewlett-Packard    1/23/2013    1.53 MB    1.2.0.0
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Basic Device Software    Hewlett-Packard Co.    12/13/2013    160 MB    28.0.1315.0
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Help    Hewlett Packard    1/22/2013    8.78 MB    28.0.0
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Product Improvement Study    Hewlett-Packard Co.    12/13/2013    16.6 MB    28.0.1315.0
HP Photo Creations    HP    12/4/2015    80.0 MB    1.0.0.12992
HP Support Assistant    Hewlett-Packard Company    8/5/2015    26.0 MB    8.3.27.17
HP Support Solutions Framework    Hewlett-Packard Company    8/5/2015    12.2 MB    12.5.26.37
HP Update    Hewlett-Packard    8/21/2014    7.99 MB    5.005.002.002
I.R.I.S. OCR    HP    1/22/2013    40.3 MB    12.3.4.0
Intel Drivers Update Utility    DGTSoft Inc.    7/20/2016    706 KB    
Intel® Control Center    Intel Corporation    7/17/2012        1.2.1.1007
Intel® Management Engine Components    Intel Corporation    7/18/2012        8.0.2.1410
Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver    Intel Corporation    1/26/2012        1.0.3.214
Intel® Trusted Connect Service Client    Intel Corporation    7/18/2012    15.7 MB    1.23.605.1
Intel® Watchdog Timer Driver (Intel® WDT)    Intel Corporation    12/4/2015    1.01 MB    
Internet TV for Windows Media Center    Microsoft Corporation    7/27/2012    13.6 MB    4.2.2.0
IObit Malware Fighter 3    IObit    10/12/2015    58.1 MB    3.3
IObit Uninstaller    IObit    8/1/2016    27.4 MB    5.3.0.142
iSEEK AnswerWorks English Runtime    Vantage Linguistics    8/6/2012    9.54 MB    010.000.0101
Java 8 Update 101    Oracle Corporation    7/31/2016    50.9 MB    8.0.1010.13
Java 8 Update 102    Oracle Corporation    8/2/2016    94.1 MB    8.0.1020.14
Logitech SetPoint 6.32    Logitech    11/27/2015    39.0 MB    6.32.20
magicJack    magicJack L.P.    11/27/2015        2.0.6073.4413
Mail and Calendar    Microsoft Corporation    7/19/2016        17.6965.41051.0
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 2.2.1.1043    Malwarebytes    8/4/2016    66.9 MB    2.2.1.1043
Maps    Microsoft Corporation    6/21/2016        5.1606.1670.0
Messaging + Skype    Microsoft Corporation    4/19/2016        2.15.20002.0
MetaTrader 4 at FOREX.com    MetaQuotes Software Corp.    11/27/2015        4.00
Microsoft Silverlight    Microsoft Corporation    6/23/2016    143 MB    5.1.50428.0
Microsoft Solitaire Collection    Microsoft Studios    7/15/2016        3.11.7081.0
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]    Microsoft Corporation    7/19/2012    3.39 MB    3.1.0000
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable    Microsoft Corporation    7/19/2012    600 KB    8.0.61001
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.17    Microsoft Corporation    7/19/2012    1.48 MB    9.0.30729
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148    Microsoft Corporation    11/18/2015    1.10 MB    9.0.30729.4148
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161    Microsoft Corporation    7/20/2012    680 KB    9.0.30729.6161
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30411    Microsoft Corporation    7/25/2012    1.19 MB    9.0.30411
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17    Microsoft Corporation    8/4/2015    1.19 MB    9.0.30729
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148    Microsoft Corporation    8/2/2012    452 KB    9.0.30729.4148
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161    Microsoft Corporation    8/5/2016    10.1 MB    9.0.30729.6161
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219    Microsoft Corporation    6/23/2016    27.7 MB    10.0.40219
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219    Microsoft Corporation    6/23/2016    14.7 MB    10.0.40219
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.61030    Microsoft Corporation    4/20/2016    20.5 MB    11.0.61030.0
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.50727    Microsoft Corporation    11/27/2015    17.3 MB    11.0.50727.1
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.61030    Microsoft Corporation    11/27/2015    17.3 MB    11.0.61030.0
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) - 12.0.30501    Microsoft Corporation    12/30/2015    20.5 MB    12.0.30501.0
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) - 12.0.30501    Microsoft Corporation    7/31/2016    17.1 MB    12.0.30501.0
Microsoft Wi-Fi    Microsoft Corporation    4/29/2016        1.1604.4.0
Money    Microsoft Corporation    6/29/2016        4.11.156.0
Movies & TV    Microsoft Corporation    7/22/2016        3.6.22511.0
Mozilla Firefox 48.0 (x86 en-US)    Mozilla    8/2/2016    100 MB    48.0
Mozilla Maintenance Service    Mozilla    8/2/2016    246 KB    48.0.0.6051
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)    Microsoft Corporation    7/17/2012    2.55 MB    4.20.9870.0
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)    Microsoft Corporation    7/17/2012    2.67 MB    4.20.9876.0
Netflix in Windows Media Center    Microsoft Corporation    7/27/2012    11.7 MB    3.3.101.0
NETGEAR Genie    NETGEAR Inc.    8/4/2016        2.4.15.07
Network Speed Test    Microsoft Research    12/6/2015        1.0.0.23
NetWorx 5.5.4    Softperfect    8/6/2016    12.2 MB    
News    Microsoft Corporation    6/29/2016        4.11.156.0
OANDA - MetaTrader    MetaQuotes Software Corp.    7/10/2016    32.0 MB    4.00
OneNote    Microsoft Corporation    7/26/2016        17.7167.57761.0
OpenOffice 4.1.2    Apache Software Foundation    1/22/2016    456 MB    4.12.9782
Paint.NET v3.5.5    dotPDN LLC    2/18/2013    20.5 MB    3.55.0
PDF to Kindle Converter 3.0.6    DONGSOFT Company, Inc.    6/21/2013    11.3 MB    
People    Microsoft Corporation    7/22/2016        10.0.11902.0
Phone    Microsoft Corporation    6/3/2016        2.17.27003.0
Phone Companion    Microsoft Corporation    7/23/2016        10.1607.1991.0
Photo Editor    Aviary, Inc.    11/28/2015        2.0.0.3
Photos    Microsoft Corporation    6/2/2016        16.526.11220.0
Picasa 3    Google, Inc.    11/27/2015        3.9
PL-2303 USB-to-Serial    Prolific Technology INC    12/15/2015        1.3.0
PlaysTV    Plays.tv, LLC    7/31/2016    180 MB    1.12.4-r114636-release
PokerStrategy.com Equilab    PokerStrategy.com    11/4/2013    35.6 MB    1.2.8.0
Quicken 2012    Intuit    8/6/2012    168 MB    21.1.7.18
QuickTime 7    Apple Inc.    7/5/2015    97.2 MB    7.77.80.95
Raptr    Raptr, Inc    7/31/2016    184 MB    5.2.3-r114633-release
Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver    Realtek    12/14/2013    2.81 MB    7.61.612.2012
Realtek Ethernet Diagnostic Utility    Realtek    7/18/2012    870 KB    1.00.0000
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver    Realtek Semiconductor Corp.    4/17/2016    74.9 MB    6.0.1.7746
Risk Manager 1.0    Pecunia Systems S.L.    9/8/2013    893 KB    1.0
Samsung Kies3    Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.    9/17/2014    58.9 MB    3.2.14083.9
SAMSUNG USB Driver for Mobile Phones    SAMSUNG Electronics Co., Ltd.    11/27/2015    26.5 MB    1.5.45.0
SketchUp 2014    Trimble Navigation Limited    5/25/2014    300 MB    14.0.4900
SketchUp 2016    Trimble Navigation Limited    7/8/2016    484 MB    16.1.1449
Skype Click to Call    Skype Technologies S.A.    11/8/2013    76.3 MB    6.13.13771
Skype™ 7.2    Skype Technologies S.A.    3/25/2015    96.8 MB    7.2.103
Sports    Microsoft Corporation    7/29/2016        4.12.207.0
Store    Microsoft Corporation    4/30/2016        11602.1.26.0
SUABnR    Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.    6/17/2014    34.8 MB    1.1.0.13103_1
Surfing Protection    IObit    10/12/2015    21.5 MB    1.2
Sway    Microsoft Corporation    7/9/2016        17.7167.45121.0
The Weather Channel    The Weather Channel.    8/2/2016        2016.614.79.0
TradeStation 9.1    TradeStation Technologies    7/8/2014    900 MB    9.01.00.12880
TurboTax 2012    Intuit, Inc    11/27/2015        2012.0
TurboTax 2013    Intuit, Inc    11/27/2015        2013.0
TurboTax 2014    Intuit, Inc    11/27/2015        2014.0
TurboTax 2015    Intuit, Inc    12/14/2015        2015.0
Twitter    Twitter Inc.    8/6/2016        5.2.0.0
Verizon Wireless Software Upgrade Assistant - Samsung(ar)    Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.    8/25/2014    58.7 MB    2.14.0605
Verizon Wireless Software Utility Application for Android - Samsung    Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.    8/25/2014    26.9 MB    2.14.0503
Vista Shortcut Manager    Frameworkx    12/11/2013    2.26 MB    2.0
Voice Recorder    Microsoft Corporation    7/22/2016        10.1607.1891.0
Vulkan Run Time Libraries 1.0.17.0    LunarG, Inc.    7/31/2016    1.66 MB    1.0.17.0
Weather    Microsoft Corporation    6/30/2016        4.11.156.0
Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor    Microsoft Corporation    7/8/2015    11.6 MB    2.0.5000.0
Windows Driver Package - Dynastream Innovations, Inc. ANT LibUSB Drivers (04/11/2012 1.2.40.201)    Dynastream Innovations, Inc.    2/2/2016        04/11/2012 1.2.40.201
Windows Driver Package - Garmin (grmnusb) GARMIN Devices  (04/19/2012 2.3.1.0)    Garmin    11/27/2015        04/19/2012 2.3.1.0
Windows Driver Package - Silicon Labs Software (DSI_SiUSBXp_3_1) USB  (02/06/2007 3.1)    Silicon Labs Software    2/2/2016        02/06/2007 3.1
Windows DVD Player    Microsoft Corporation    11/29/2015        3.6.13291.0
Windows Live Essentials    Microsoft Corporation    6/29/2016        16.4.3528.0331
Windows Media Center Add-in for Flash    Microsoft Corporation    7/27/2012    317 KB    4.1.2.0
Windows Media Center Add-in for Silverlight    Microsoft Corporation    7/28/2012    245 KB    4.7.3.0
WinZip 19.0    WinZip Computing, S.L.     6/11/2015    291 MB    19.0.11294
Xbox    Microsoft Corporation    7/29/2016        19.19.28029.0
Z-Opener    Tiny Opener    8/6/2016        1.1.0.24
Zip Opener    Tiny Opener    8/6/2016        1.1.0.29
Zoom    Zoom Video Communications, Inc.    4/26/2016    9.76 MB    3.5

thanks I hope I got everything needed..................Garvy

#4 Garvy

Garvy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2016 - 04:19 PM

Not sure my reply all got posted. I had to delete the responses for empty folders, said my post was too long. hope its still good other wise, I will repost. in more than one window.

thanks

#5 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,313 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2016 - 05:03 PM

The list of Windows Startups is missing. Please post it.

• Please download Security Check by glax24 and save the file to the Desktop
  • Run the tool by accepting all the Security prompts
  • when complete the tool will produce a log file C:\SecurityCheck\SecurityCheck.txt and also copy the contents to the Clipboard
  • Simply Paste the log to your reply

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#6 Garvy

Garvy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2016 - 05:14 PM

Startups.txt

#7 Garvy

Garvy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2016 - 05:16 PM

Windows startups

No    HKCU:Run    Advanced SystemCare 5        
Yes    HKCU:Run    Advanced SystemCare 9    IObit    "C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare\ASCTray.exe" /Auto
Yes    HKCU:Run    CCleaner Monitoring    Piriform Ltd    "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe" /MONITOR
Yes    HKCU:Run    HP Officejet Pro 8600 (NET)    Hewlett-Packard Co.    "C:\Program Files\HP\HP Officejet Pro 8600\Bin\ScanToPCActivationApp.exe" -deviceID "CN2APB3H6K05KD:NW" -scfn "HP Officejet Pro 8600 (NET)" -AutoStart 1
Yes    HKCU:Run    NETGEARGenie    NETGEAR Inc.    "C:\Program Files (x86)\NETGEAR Genie\bin\NETGEARGenie.exe" -mini -redirect
No    HKCU:Run    OneDrive    Microsoft Corporation    "C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\OneDrive.exe" /background
No    HKCU:Run    Skype    Skype Technologies S.A.    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /minimized /regrun
Yes    HKCU:RunOnce    Uninstall C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6201.1019_1    Microsoft Corporation    C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /q /c rmdir /s /q "C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6201.1019_1"
Yes    HKCU:RunOnce    Uninstall C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6201.1019_1\amd64    Microsoft Corporation    C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /q /c rmdir /s /q "C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6201.1019_1\amd64"
Yes    HKCU:RunOnce    Uninstall C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6281.1202\amd64    Microsoft Corporation    C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /q /c rmdir /s /q "C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6281.1202\amd64"
Yes    HKCU:RunOnce    Uninstall C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6301.0127\amd64    Microsoft Corporation    C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /q /c rmdir /s /q "C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6301.0127\amd64"
Yes    HKCU:RunOnce    Uninstall C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6302.0225\amd64    Microsoft Corporation    C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /q /c rmdir /s /q "C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6302.0225\amd64"
Yes    HKCU:RunOnce    Uninstall C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6386.0412\amd64    Microsoft Corporation    C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /q /c rmdir /s /q "C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6386.0412\amd64"
No    HKLM:Run    Dropbox    Dropbox, Inc.    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\Dropbox.exe" /systemstartup
No    HKLM:Run    IObit Malware Fighter    IObit    "C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter\IMF.exe" /autostart
Yes    HKLM:Run    Logitech Download Assistant    Microsoft Corporation    C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll,LogiFetch
Yes    HKLM:Run    NetWorx    SoftPerfect    "C:\Program Files\NetWorx\networx.exe" /auto
No    HKLM:Run    PlaysTV    Plays.tv, LLC    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Raptr Inc\PlaysTV\playstv_launcher.exe" --startup
Yes    HKLM:Run    RTHDVCPL    Realtek Semiconductor    "C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe" -s
Yes    HKLM:Run    StartCN    Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.    "C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\RadeonSettings.exe" atlogon
No    HKLM:Run    SunJavaUpdateSched    Oracle Corporation    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
Yes    Startup User    a6b95f.lnk    Microsoft Corporation    C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe
Yes    Startup User    c49043.lnk    Microsoft Corporation    C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshta.exe

#8 Garvy

Garvy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2016 - 05:19 PM

SecurityCheck by glax24 & Severnyj v.1.4.0.41 [07.08.16]
DateLog: 07.08.2016 17:18:01
Path starting: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Temp\SecurityCheck\SecurityCheck.exe
Log directory: C:\SecurityCheck\
IsAdmin: True
User: John Vaughan
VersionXML: 3.31is-07.08.2016

Windows 10(6.3.10586) (x64) Core Lang: English(0409)
Installation date OS: 28.11.2015 00:11:42
LicenseStatus: Windows®, Core edition The machine is permanently activated.
Boot Mode: Normal
Default Browser: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
SystemDrive: C: FS: [NTFS] Capacity: [237.9 Gb] Used: [153.5 Gb] Free: [84.4 Gb]
------------------------------- [ Windows ] -------------------------------
Internet Explorer 11.494.10586.0
User Account Control enabled
Automatic Updates disabled
Windows Update (wuauserv) - The service has stopped
Security Center (wscsvc) - The service is running
Remote Registry (RemoteRegistry) - The service has stopped
SSDP Discovery (SSDPSRV) - The service is running
Remote Desktop Services (TermService) - The service has stopped
World Wide Web Publishing Service (W3SVC) - The service is running
Windows Remote Management (WS-Management) (WinRM) - The service has stopped
---------------------------- [ Antivirus_WMI ] ----------------------------
Windows Defender (enabled and up to date)
--------------------------- [ FirewallWindows ] ---------------------------
Windows Firewall (MpsSvc) - The service is running
--------------------------- [ AntiSpyware_WMI ] ---------------------------
Windows Defender (enabled and up to date)
-------------------------- [ SecurityUtilities ] --------------------------
HitmanPro 3.7 v.3.7.14.265
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 2.2.1.1043 v.2.2.1.1043
--------------------------- [ OtherUtilities ] ----------------------------
7-Zip 15.05 beta x64
Microsoft Silverlight v.5.1.50428.0
Picasa 3 v.3.9 Warning! This software is no longer supported.
OpenOffice 4.1.2 v.4.12.9782
--------------------------------- [ IM ] ----------------------------------
Skype™ 7.2 v.7.2.103 Warning! Download Update
^Optional update.^
-------------------------------- [ Java ] ---------------------------------
Java 8 Update 101 v.8.0.1010.13 Warning! Download Update
Uninstall old version and install new one (jre-8u102-windows-i586.exe).
Java 8 Update 102 v.8.0.1020.14
Java 8 Update 45 v.8.0.450 Warning! Download Update
Uninstall old version and install new one (jre-8u102-windows-i586.exe).
--------------------------- [ AppleProduction ] ---------------------------
Bonjour v.3.0.0.10 Warning! Download Update
^Please use Apple Software Update tool.^
QuickTime 7 v.7.77.80.95 Warning! This software is no longer supported. Please uninstall it and use another software.
Bonjour Service (Bonjour Service) - The service has stopped
--------------------------- [ AdobeProduction ] ---------------------------
Adobe Flash Player 22 NPAPI v.22.0.0.209
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC v.15.017.20053
------------------------------- [ Browser ] -------------------------------
Google Chrome v.52.0.2743.82 Warning! Download Update
Mozilla Firefox 48.0 (x86 en-US) v.48.0
----------------------------- [ EmailClient ] -----------------------------
Windows Live Mail v.16.4.3528.0331
--------------------------- [ RunningProcess ] ----------------------------
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe v.48.0.0.6051
------------------ [ AntivirusFirewallProcessServices ] -------------------
HitmanPro Scheduler (HitmanProScheduler) - The service has stopped
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe v.4.9.10586.494
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\NisSrv.exe v.4.9.10586.0
Windows Defender Service (WinDefend) - The service is running
Windows Defender Network Inspection Service (WdNisSvc) - The service is running
---------------------------- [ UnwantedApps ] -----------------------------
Advanced SystemCare 9 v.9.3.0 Warning! Application is distributed through the partnership programs and bundle assemblies. Uninstallation recommended. Possible you became a victim of fraud or social engineering.
Driver Booster 3.3 v.3.3 Warning! Application is distributed through the partnership programs and bundle assemblies. Uninstallation recommended. Possible you became a victim of fraud or social engineering.
IObit Malware Fighter 3 v.3.3 Warning! Application is distributed through the partnership programs and bundle assemblies. Uninstallation recommended. Possible you became a victim of fraud or social engineering.
Surfing Protection v.1.2 Warning! Application is distributed through the partnership programs and bundle assemblies. Uninstallation recommended. Possible you became a victim of fraud or social engineering.
IObit Uninstaller v.5.3.0.142 Warning! Application is distributed through the partnership programs and bundle assemblies. Uninstallation recommended. Possible you became a victim of fraud or social engineering.
Skype Click to Call v.6.13.13771 Warning! Browser's toolbar. It can slow down the working of your browser and have violation privacy problems.
----------------------------- [ End of Log ] ------------------------------

#9 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,313 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2016 - 05:27 PM

Please rerun AdwCleaner and Junkware Removal Tool. Post the results of the scans if they find anything.

Note the Unwanted Apps listed at the bottom of the Security Scan. Please uninstall them. I am looking through

your 3 lists and will have recommendations for those soon. Thanks....

#10 Garvy

Garvy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2016 - 06:09 PM

# AdwCleaner v5.201 - Logfile created 07/08/2016 at 18:00:48
# Updated 30/06/2016 by ToolsLib
# Database : 2016-08-07.1 [Server]
# Operating system : Windows 10 Home  (X64)
# Username : John Vaughan - JOHN-PC
# Running from : C:\Users\John Vaughan\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Clean
# Support : https://toolslib.net/forum

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Folders ] *****

***** [ Files ] *****

[#] File Deleted : C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Extension Settings\fopdddcinljmpmioaklghcalngfhbaen
[#] File Deleted : C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Extension Settings\glmfgahfleepmdfffonfckpmkondpdkg

***** [ DLLs ] *****

***** [ WMI ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Scheduled tasks ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

[-] Data Restored : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Start Page]
[-] Data Restored : HKU\S-1-5-21-2220278730-1326134789-4036476631-1000\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Start Page]
[-] Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\akamaihd.net
[-] Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\uhytajrtpo-a.akamaihd.net

***** [ Web browsers ] *****

:: "Tracing" keys deleted
:: Winsock settings cleared

C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C1].txt - [12395 bytes] - [07/08/2016 15:32:59]
C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C2].txt - [1479 bytes] - [07/08/2016 18:00:48]
C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [13620 bytes] - [07/08/2016 15:31:51]
C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S2].txt - [2706 bytes] - [07/08/2016 17:59:46]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C2].txt - [1699 bytes] ##########

thanks

#11 Garvy

Garvy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2016 - 06:12 PM

Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Malwarebytes
Version: 8.0.7 (07.03.2016)
Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64
Ran by John Vaughan (Administrator) on Sun 08/07/2016 at 18:10:10.15

File System: 4

Successfully deleted: C:\ProgramData\productdata (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Roaming\productdata (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Tasks\Uninstaller_SkipUac_John_Vaughan (Task)
Successfully deleted: C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\Uninstaller_SkipUac_John_Vaughan.job (Task)

Registry: 1

Successfully deleted: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page (Registry Value)

Scan was completed on Sun 08/07/2016 at 18:11:18.45
End of JRT log

#12 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,313 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2016 - 06:16 PM

Disable These Windows Startups: Use CCleaner by clicking on each item and choosing Disable on the right.

Yes    HKCU:Run    Advanced SystemCare 9    IObit    "C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare\ASCTray.exe" /Auto
Yes    HKCU:Run    CCleaner Monitoring    Piriform Ltd    "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe" /MONITOR
Yes    HKCU:Run    HP Officejet Pro 8600 (NET)    Hewlett-Packard Co.    "C:\Program Files\HP\HP Officejet Pro 8600\Bin\ScanToPCActivationApp.exe" -deviceID "CN2APB3H6K05KD:NW" -scfn "HP Officejet Pro 8600 (NET)" -AutoStart 1
Yes    HKCU:RunOnce    Uninstall C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6201.1019_1    Microsoft Corporation    C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /q /c rmdir /s /q "C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6201.1019_1"
Yes    HKCU:RunOnce    Uninstall C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6201.1019_1\amd64    Microsoft Corporation    C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /q /c rmdir /s /q "C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6201.1019_1\amd64"
Yes    HKCU:RunOnce    Uninstall C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6281.1202\amd64    Microsoft Corporation    C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /q /c rmdir /s /q "C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6281.1202\amd64"
Yes    HKCU:RunOnce    Uninstall C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6301.0127\amd64    Microsoft Corporation    C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /q /c rmdir /s /q "C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6301.0127\amd64"
Yes    HKCU:RunOnce    Uninstall C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6302.0225\amd64    Microsoft Corporation    C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /q /c rmdir /s /q "C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6302.0225\amd64"
Yes    HKCU:RunOnce    Uninstall C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6386.0412\amd64    Microsoft Corporation    C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /q /c rmdir /s /q "C:\Users\John Vaughan\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6386.0412\amd64"
Yes    HKLM:Run    Logitech Download Assistant    Microsoft Corporation    C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll,LogiFetch
Yes    Startup User    c49043.lnk    Microsoft Corporation    C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshta.exe

Disable these Scheduled Tasks: Use CCleaner by clicking on each item and choosing Disable on the right.

Uninstall These Programs: (You may have already uninstalled one or more)

Advanced SystemCare 9    IObit    8/1/2016    127 MB    9.3.0
Bing Bar    Microsoft Corporation    7/19/2012    4.34 MB    7.0.619.0
Bonjour    Apple Inc.    8/21/2014    3.23 MB    3.0.0.10
DownQuick        1/24/2014        
Driver Booster 3.3    IObit    4/16/2016    76.7 MB    3.3

HitmanPro 3.7    SurfRight B.V.    7/30/2016    11.1 MB    3.7.14.265 (Uninstall unless you purchased it)

IObit Malware Fighter 3    IObit    10/12/2015    58.1 MB    3.3
IObit Uninstaller    IObit    8/1/2016    27.4 MB    5.3.0.142

Java 8 Update 101    Oracle Corporation    7/31/2016    50.9 MB    8.0.1010.13

Picasa 3    Google, Inc.    11/27/2015        3.9

QuickTime 7    Apple Inc.    7/5/2015    97.2 MB    7.77.80.95

SketchUp 2014    Trimble Navigation Limited    5/25/2014    300 MB    14.0.4900 (You have a later edition)

Skype Click to Call    Skype Technologies S.A.    11/8/2013    76.3 MB    6.13.13771

Surfing Protection    IObit    10/12/2015    21.5 MB    1.2

Vista Shortcut Manager    Frameworkx    12/11/2013    2.26 MB    2.0

PlaysTV    Plays.tv, LLC    7/31/2016    180 MB    1.12.4-r114636-release (I recommend disabling this extension in browsers when not in use)

Did you intentionally install these two programs?

Z-Opener    Tiny Opener    8/6/2016        1.1.0.24
Zip Opener    Tiny Opener    8/6/2016        1.1.0.29

Edited by buddy215, 07 August 2016 - 06:29 PM.

#13 Garvy

Garvy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:05 PM

Ok I have disabled the listed apps. In windows startups and in scheduled tasks.

I have uninstalled Advanced system care...I just recently purchased it, but have a 90 day money back.  The same with Hitmanpro.

Picasa 3 I use alot, I know it isnt supported any more. If its a security issue I will delete it.

Z-opner and zip opner I did install, but never use..deleted them

thanks again.

#14 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,313 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:24 PM

If you purchased Hitman pro....keep it. As for Advanced System Care....best to get your money back and not use it....doesn't help much and some

features are risky to use. I would like to know if you got your money back. I'm thinking that's not going to be easy.

Picasa...I can't tell you about what risk may or may not be involved. I suspect it is very low risk, though.

I think it best to run one more scan using Eset Online Scanner. It will take more than an hour to run so plan accordingly.

• Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
  • Click the esetonlinebtn.png button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
  • Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the esetsmartinstaller_enu.png icon on your desktop.
  • Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
  • Click the Start button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, click List Threats
  • Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Click the Back button.
  • Click the Finish button.
  • NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.

Edited by buddy215, 07 August 2016 - 08:24 PM.

#15 Garvy

Garvy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:38 PM

Thanks, I will start this process shortly

I paid with credit card for advanced system care and can refute the charge thru it. Probable can due the same with HitmanPro...it currently lists a trojan.poweliks and quarantines it. But it has showed up every time I have run the Program. I have run Symantaics "Fixpoweliks64.exe...it reports no trojan.poweliks .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users