Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Activation Pro (Windows 10)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Varexiz

Varexiz

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2016 - 02:50 PM

I have never felt so restrained in my entire life.

It all starts out,
I sit down in my chair and start my computer. Something pops up, it says something along the lines of, "system32 is unavailabe"
and all of my desktop items, pics and everything are deleted. So, I just factory reset, because, might as well. anyway, I reset, and the first things I Install are

Opera Internet Browser
Steam
FL Studio 12

All of a sudden, my computer starts lagging out pretty bad, so I open up task manager. I see a lot of different processes that I've never seen before occuring in the background, in which all have the installation icon. I have been through a lot of factory resets, but these never took place. Out of nowhere, windows notification. It says, "you are about to be signed out" and under it, says, "Thank You" which seems very suspicious.

So, I log back in, and lo and behold, fkn Windows Activation Pro.
Now, I have searched for a while for a solution. Spamming f8, cmd, CTRL+Esc, and they all don't work. The most common one I see, the Task Manager solution, won't work because every time I CRTL+Alt+Delete and try to open it, it doesn't show up.

Windows Activator Pro is static, I can't do anything. The background behind it is black, too. 

I can't just close out of the activator, and all of the solutions I've tried do not work. Again, I am on Windows 10.

(P.S. im new to the forum, i put this in the wrong section lmao, sorry)

Edit: Moved topic from Windows 10 to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SleepyDude

SleepyDude

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,995 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:13 AM

Posted 06 August 2016 - 03:44 PM

Hi :welcome: to BleepingComputer

Some questions:

- When you start the computer does it auto login or you type a password?

- Do you have a Windows 10 DVD or flash drive?

• Please do not PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead it will increases the chances of getting help for your problem by one of us.
• Posts in the Malware section that are not replied to within 4 days will be closed. PM me or a moderator to reactivate.
• Please post your final results, good or bad. We like to know! Thank you!

Proud graduate of GeekU and member of UNITE
___
Rui

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users