Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can video be extracted from a Screen Recorder Dumpfile (DMP )

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TroyTurton

TroyTurton

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:46 PM

Posted 06 August 2016 - 01:28 PM

I don't know if this is the right section for me to post this in. But since it has to do with video ( in an off sort of way ) I figured I'd try it here.

My question probably either has no answer, or the answer is no ( what I'm figuring ) or if the answer is yes. it will be too complicated for me to perform on my own. lol. But is it possible, as the title of my post asks, to extract video for a dumpfile ( DMP ) created when my screen recorder froze. And I had to close the program using the task manager. ( end program )

It's quite a large file, ( 256 MBs ) so I figure there is possibly video data is in the file. ( along with any other info regarding the freeze up or crash I suppose )

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users