Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WDS Updates

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JasonBourne2

JasonBourne2

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 AM

Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:30 PM

Hi,

I recently changed our image to Windows 10 build 1607. I noticed that since the change, Lite touch get stuck on updates. Enabling the "windows update" service does allow the updates to install but this is not practical. Does anyone know why the updates are freezing after windows has already installed and moves on to the post installation -Windows update? Is there a way i can set WDS to turn on the "Windows update" service?

Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JasonBourne2

JasonBourne2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:41 PM

Also, Not sure if this matter but in task sequence, looks like the task "Windows update" is a white check mark as appose to a solid green check mark. Anyone might know why it differs?

Edited by JasonBourne2, 05 August 2016 - 01:41 PM.

#3 JasonBourne2

JasonBourne2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 05 August 2016 - 02:36 PM

I'm wondering if this has something to do with the latest build. I'm going to try imaging with build 1511 and see if the updates roll out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users