Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microphone Random Buzzing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ficaman47

ficaman47

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:18 AM

Posted 05 August 2016 - 02:49 AM

I got a brand new headphones and i plugged them into my pc and they worked perfect for 5 hours and mic worked perfect too.And randomly my friend told me when were talking on teamspeak that my mic is buzzing like crazy.So i restared my pc,checked settings in windows everything seemed good.But again they mic kept buzzing randomly at times then it would stop for 5 minutes then buzz again.So i pluged my mic and headphones into my other pc and they worked pefectly without any buzzing.What could cause the buzzing on my 1st pc?I have windows 10 on 1st pc on my 2 pc i have windows 7 but i have same realtek drivers and i had them before with my old headphones and they worked perfect.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• Global Moderator
  • 15,178 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:18 PM

Posted 05 August 2016 - 03:03 AM

You probably have a bad earth connection somewhere in the internal wiring or mainboard of the PC where the buzzing happens. A process of elimination is effectively the only way to track it down.

Top 5 things that never get done:

#3 ficaman47

ficaman47
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:18 AM

Posted 06 August 2016 - 03:14 AM

You probably have a bad earth connection somewhere in the internal wiring or mainboard of the PC where the buzzing happens. A process of elimination is effectively the only way to track it down.

How can i i do this process of elimination,how can i check the wirings?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users