Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 10 BSOD can't send minidump files or archive :(

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 CireTT

CireTT

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 AM

Posted 04 August 2016 - 02:06 PM

I am not sure what has been happening i've been getting irq_less_than_equal BSOD and some random ones.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 CireTT

CireTT
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 04 August 2016 - 02:15 PM

it won't allow me to add Perfmon as itself or zipped by winrar or 7zip 

Attached Files

#3 CireTT

CireTT
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 04 August 2016 - 02:18 PM

I attached all available Perfmon stats.

Attached Files

#4 CireTT

CireTT
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:54 PM

Figured out how to name it .zip

Attached Files

#5 CireTT

CireTT
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 04 August 2016 - 11:02 PM

Also how do you tell if your liquid cooling is working?

#6 CireTT

CireTT
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 05 August 2016 - 08:51 AM

now i'm getting unexpected kernel mode trap

#7 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 PM

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:42 PM

Upload Dump Files:
NOTE:  If using a disk cleaning utility, please stop using it while we are troubleshooting your issues.
Please go to C:\Windows\Minidump and zip up the contents of the folder.  Then upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.
Left click on the first minidump file.
Hold down the "Shift" key and left click on the last minidump file.
Right click on the blue highlighted area and select "Send to"
Select "Compressed (zipped) folder" and note where the folder is saved.
Upload that .zip file with your next post.

If you have issues with "Access Denied" errors, try copying the files to your desktop and zipping them up from there.  If it still won't let you zip them up, post back for further advice.

If you don't have anything in that folder, please check in C:\Windows for a file named MEMORY.DMP.  If you find it, zip it up and upload it to a free file hosting service.  Then post the link to it in your topic so that we can download it.

Also, search your entire hard drive for files ending in .dmp, .mdmp, and .hdmp.  Zip up any that you find and upload them with your next post.

Then, follow the directions here to set your system for Minidumps (much smaller than the MEMORY.DMP file):  http://www.carrona.org/setmini.html
More info on dump file options here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/254649

First off, I'm having trouble finding information on the BSOD's in the Anniversary Update (1607 or build 14393)

As such, this'll be based on the information that I have on the Fall Update (1511 or build 10586)

You have problems with these devices in Device Manager:

Standard PS/2 Keyboard    ACPI\PNP0303\0    This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
Microsoft PS/2 Mouse    ACPI\PNP0F03\0    This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed.
Not Available    ROOT\USBKCXTRLER\0000    The drivers for this device are not installed.

If using a USB mouse and keyboard, it's safe to ignore the first 2 errors.

The 3rd error is a bit problematic - it's most likely related to a USB charger or gaming keyboard - but I can't find any specifics.  I'd suggest uninstalling it.

The BlueScreen stuff isn't real clear either, but I suspect that it's due to an incompatibility.  I also suspect that that's the reason it's not collecting minidumps.  It's probably crashing before the dump can be collected.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#8 CireTT

CireTT
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2016 - 07:43 PM

I've figured it out and it was simple. ALERT if you have windows 10 DO NOT purchase system mechanics pro. I paid 50 bucks for it and after I uninstalled it I had no more bsod they are refunding me but wow.... it was frustrating I'm just glad I didn't pay a tech. thank you for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users