Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pop-up Before Login Screen!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sake

Sake

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:54 PM

Posted 14 August 2006 - 10:05 PM

Hey! :thumbsup:

To make things short, I'll just post a link to a forum where I posted my problem and the steps that I've already tried: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic56137.html

Well, as you can see, the person helping me referred me here. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,962 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:54 PM

Posted 14 August 2006 - 11:42 PM

Hi there Sake and :thumbsup: aboard. I'm sorry you've been have such terrible difficulties.

Please post a new HJT log in the HiJack This forum. Tell them that you were referred to BleepingComputer and include the link to the previous site as you did in this post. Please make sure not to make any further changes on your computer without instructions from the HJT team as it will make it more difficult for them to assist you. Please be patient as they are very busy and do this on a volunteer basis. Don't bump your post as they will see a response and may think someone is working on your problem. If you haven't had a response in five days, post the link to your HiJack this post in the no reply in five days topic, and let them know when you posted it.

Good luck and hang in there,

Orange Blossom :flowers:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#3 Sake

Sake
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:54 PM

Posted 15 August 2006 - 10:29 AM

Thanks. :thumbsup:

I guess I posted in the wrong section. >_<

#4 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,962 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:54 PM

Posted 15 August 2006 - 04:41 PM

That's okay. In case you haven't made that post yet, make sure to copy and paste in a brand-new HJT-log.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users