Hello i Have a problem,..
My english is bad, but i can told about my problem,... I am SORRY!!! :-)
I am Designer of injection molds, i need new PC for analyzis of plastic part deformations,... soo i sad my friend (programmer, coder, a have good history with him, he make me many PCs, and they are OK for years)
soo,... we bought computer parts one month ago,... he complet PC, instal original WIN10 and software works for 2-3days OK, but system fall with BSOD,... falls starts more and more frequency,... we test everythings,... NEW Mother bord, another Quadro card, output disks, diskonect internet (unplug ethernet) unplug Kraken, ungplug corsait (powersupport),... and BSOD still here,... Every posible BSOD´s PC makes,...
Motherboard ASROCK Z170 EXTREME7+ and ASUS Z170-DELUXE
Procesor: Intel core i7-6700K
Woter coller: NZXT Kraken X61
RAM: Crucial 32GB kit (2x16GB) DDR4 2400MHz CL16 Ballistix Sport LR Dual Ranked
Grafic card HP NVIDIA PLUS Quadro M4000
SSD Samsung Evo 950 512Gb - Win7
SSD Samsung Evo 850 512Gb - Win10
SSHD 4TH Seagate desktop
Powersupport Corsair RM650i
· OS - Windows 7 and 10 - Systems have each other disk - Win 7 have EVO 950 - Win 10 have EVO850 - if i have Win 10 a i Unplug other disk.
· bouth x64
· What was original installed OS on system? - YES
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? - Clear Instalation OEM - for both systems
· Age of system (hardware) - bought one mouths ago
· Age of OS installation - i reinstall bouth system many time in last moth
· CPU - Intel core i7-6700K
· Video Card - HP NVIDIA PLUS Quadro M4000
· MotherBoard - ASROCK Z170 EXTREME7+ and ASUS Z170-DELUXE
· Power Supply - brand & wattage Corsair RM650i
· System Manufacturer ...
· Exact model number ...
If ony one you need i be in atention, or send meil on Prometheusx303@seznam.cz or facebook profile "Jan p. Valendin" Czech :-D
Pleeeeeeeease i need work,... this BSOD be my death,...
Thanks Thanks Thanks
(Report doesnt work on WIN 10, soo i Made only on Win7
Edited by Prometheusx303, 04 August 2016 - 07:35 AM.