Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

compromised email even after RKill, Malwarebytes and ADW scan clean.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Nostrovio

Nostrovio

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 AM

Posted 03 August 2016 - 01:33 PM

Some of my email accounts have been compromised, sending out thousands of SPAM messages.  This is intermittent and has been happening for a couple months.  Numerous times I've run RKill and scanned my computer using Malwarebytes and ADW cleaner.  The scans show occasional PUP which after reboot and subsequent scans, show clean.

My computer doesn't run sluggish or slow.

Symptoms:

At random intervals my internet connection drops out, sometimes for 10-15 seconds, a few minutes, or sometimes down until I restart my router and modem. ( I suspect because of a huge volume of traffic.)

One of two email accounts become compromised and I receive a number of failed message reports.  previously it was one or two hundred.  Yesterday, it was in the thousands, (tech support reported approx. 20,000 this week)

When I run Rkill, I get this information in the "checking windows service integrity" section: 

Missing service - fcvsc; HyperVideo, netvsc, wfpcapture

Incorrect Image Path - CompositeBus; NgcSvc, swenum   (each with its own path reference within the System32 directory)

System:

Intel i7

32Gig RAM

250 Gig SSD system drive

1TB data drive

Windows 10 Enterprise

Member of a Server 2012R2 domain environment

I suspect this PC is infected and would appreciate some guidance to get this resolved.  Thank You.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users