Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

pick short one from long one

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lauraine1

lauraine1

• Members
  • 0 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:48 PM

Posted 03 August 2016 - 05:47 AM

Hey ya people,
I am new to your community and come up with new and innovative games and ideas. so, today's game is " one person have to comment a word and also tells the proper meaning of that word and other person have to pick a short and relevant word from that word and also have to tell the meaning of that short word." for e.g. if one person says a word " good" means nice then , other person should pick a word "god" from "good" . so , we 'll get two interesting and cute words. here's if we want perfect game then we have to give quick replies. but for that game, here are some rules:

1.words should not be greater than 10 characters.
2.words should have proper and useful meaning.
3.words should not be repeated.
4. when first person gives any answer, other should have to give quick answer.

Note: That game is just for fun and to increase the intelligence.
irrelevant and unreputated words are not allowed.

hope you all "ll understand the game. Let's start!! have fun and enjoy it!! all the best!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DeaconJones

DeaconJones

• Members
  • 0 posts
  •  

Posted 05 August 2016 - 05:42 AM

Awesome and interesting thread start by you. It's a real fun, I just love that type of word and interesting games. It's a kind of mind games in actual and also good for refreshing the mood. so, my word is "Computer". 

#3 lauraine1

lauraine1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 0 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2016 - 06:25 AM

word is come from computer.

#4 lauraine1

lauraine1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 0 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2016 - 06:30 AM

Awesome and interesting thread start by you. It's a real fun, I just love that type of word and interesting games. It's a kind of mind games in actual and also good for refreshing the mood. so, my word is "Computer". 

Thank you so much for your appreciation. Your words are really mean to me. Can you give me some suggestions for some game names? actually my friend wants a technical and unique game name. can you suggest any one??

#5 DeaconJones

DeaconJones

• Members
  • 0 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2016 - 01:27 AM

Thank you so much for your appreciation. Your words are really mean to me. Can you give me some suggestions for some game names? actually my friend wants a technical and unique game name. can you suggest any one??

Word is "me" from "come". Yes , I know some unique names for games but don't know the exact meaning of that names and i also don't know the concept of your game. Can you give me the proper description of your friend's game. Anyways for now, I am just giving you some name suggestions, Hope that "ll help you and if you want their meaning, then you should have to find that on google or on any other website. 

"Game with Acer"

"Adalbert's game"

"Galya"

"Tephin rock"

"Omecihuatl"

Word is "me" from "come". Yes , I know some unique names for games

Edited by DeaconJones, 08 August 2016 - 01:28 AM.

#6 lauraine1

lauraine1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 0 posts
  •  

Posted 09 August 2016 - 01:56 AM

Word is "me" from "come". Yes , I know some unique names for games but don't know the exact meaning of that names and i also don't know the concept of your game. Can you give me the proper description of your friend's game. Anyways for now, I am just giving you some name suggestions, Hope that "ll help you and if you want their meaning, then you should have to find that on google or on any other website. 

"Game with Acer"

"Adalbert's game"

"Galya"

"Tephin rock"

"Omecihuatl"

Word is "me" from "come". Yes , I know some unique names for games

Thank you so much dear for you support , suggestions and valuable time. That"s all are really mean to me and i like all the names recommend by you. But i am gonna shortlist "Game with acer" because of its meaning and also that name relates with the concept of the game. babynology.com/meaning-acer-m11.html and i "ll discussed that title with my friend, hope that title "ll help her. Thanks again. Have a nice day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users