Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

We have been given a great opportunity, file dump 64bit and reinstall / Why

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 axelXkane

axelXkane

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:17 PM

Posted 03 August 2016 - 02:18 AM

First
Hi my fellow PC ers , and mother board Microsoft / Macintosh subjects / peons
We have been given by Microsoft an excellent feature of dumping during crash, accidently or for reason.
I have spent way to many Hr's trying to retrieve the missing files that appear to similar or exact every user after an unexpected file dump / my PC so happen to be set at 100% bit it was given to me a week before, just long enough for my , I'll get a backup copy tomorrow, complacent attitude to become awestruck after opening to the blue screen of death.
Much research has given me the impression I'm not the first ,
I need to update the drivers that acssess the Lan / ISP to acssess the net ? How ?
The sound wizard cannot locate my audio, I love the early widows opening chime , nonexistent .
A video driver undetectable . , visual and bridging devices , lost after a scheduled clean download
The PC acknowledged my wifi and IP address , but is stonewalled with minor explanation as to Why.
HP photo smart printer cannot completely install
Why? After a clean prompted dump reinstall a clean but no less incomplete package ?
I think that I will have to copy the missing files and drivers on an external PC and down load the software onto a thumb drive / memory stick
And again hello community ,
from yours truly (cannot install this hardware) AKA AxA

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• 14,197 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:17 PM

Posted 03 August 2016 - 03:02 AM

Hi, your post is difficult to understand, but it seems that due to system crashes, you have done a clean installation of Windows, and your system now lacks drivers?

You will need to locate the drivers from the system or board manufacturers, so we will need to know the full model number of the system if it is a brand name like Dell or HP, or the brands and models of individual parts like the motherboard and video card if it is a custom built system.

As you say, in order for the system to get internet access, you'll need to download at least the network drivers on another computer and take them to yours with a flash drive.

Also, until the computer can go online, you can't find drivers by having the system scanned on the manufacturer's website, or use a diagnostic utility like Speccy online to report the specifications of the computer. If the system is a custom built and parts are hard to identify by sight, you could also deal with that by downloading a diagnostic utility on the other computer, installing it on yours and reading the diagnostic for yourself. If that proves necessary, we can guide you through that process.

Top 5 things that never get done:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users