Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Issues with .dll files (Microsoft visual c++)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 jvb50m

jvb50m

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:50 PM

Posted 01 August 2016 - 07:43 PM

Recently I have been having issues with multiple games crashing and have found no solution and after 2weeks of getting support from wargaming.net I get this

Greetings jvb50m,

My apologies for sending you that repeat recommendation. If you have already updated and manually installed drivers then there is no need to do it again.

The reason your game is crashing now is due to an error that is occurring in the following .DLL file.

MSVCR110.dll

Unfortunately we are unable to assist with this issue past this point since this starts to get into more complicated troubleshooting procedures that are out of our scope of technical support. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused but unfortunately we are unable to assist you with this issue past this point.

Please understand that we are only able to assist players with user level computer maintenance, and due to the near infinite amount of possible hardware and software configurations, can't guarantee that we can fix every issue. As much as we would like to help with this issue we don't have any other steps or troubleshooting that we can provide you that you haven't already completed.

We apologize for the frustration that this may cause and hope the above helps you understand our position in this a little better.

Best Regards

I have no idea on how i should go about this and any help would be appreciated

I don't know if this fit here or the gaming section

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:50 AM

Posted 02 August 2016 - 09:22 AM

If you get a message saying The program can't start because MSVCP110.dll is missing from your computer or any other error message mentioning MSVCP110.dll  file then there is a problem with one of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable packages installed on the computer. Visit below link for the solution.

How to remove and reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Libraries

Edited by FreeBooter, 02 August 2016 - 09:34 AM.

2GvnEq2.gif

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:50 PM

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:32 AM

Reference

It appears that you have posted your topic at several different websites.

Doing such may be counter-productive, since the advice/suggestions from each person replying to your post...may conflict with others supplied, with no way of determining what may constitute good advice versus off-target commentary by a given member posting at a specific website.

I suggest that you follow the current topic posted elsewhere to fruition...and try to resolve your issues in a more orderly manner.  After all your other topics are resolved...if you still have issues, that would be the time to post one topic in the proper BC forum, clearly delineating current issues.