I am trying to build my first mid-range gaming pc, and I am hoping to get some good tips from those who have some experience.
I will be using this pc in my college dorm and hope to keep the rig without upgrading it for at least 4 years (may be too idealistic...idk).
I will be playing league and overwatch probably everyday (at 1080p and with little latency); more graphically demanding games like Crysis, Witcher 3, and other rpg, fps and many triple A games (hopefully at 1080p on all of these as well).My budget is around $1200 with all the accessories.
PLEASE NOTE THAT I DIDN'T PUT THE GRAPHICS CARD BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE GTX 960
I am not going to buy some accessories I put in the list, but I put them anyway just to estimate the overall price. I am thinking of buying this headset instead: https://www.amazon.com/OMG-Computer-Heaphones-Microphone-Isolating/dp/B01A73ZIL0/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1470014116&sr=8-5&keywords=gaming+headset
For keyoboard and mouse, I am not sure what to buy. I am trying to get something durable and noiseless.
1. I have trouble deciding which motherboard to get...
- Asus B150-Plus ATX LGA1151 http://pcpartpicker.com/product/rZwqqs/asus-motherboard-b150plus (I don't know if this will handle gaming since it's made for business)
- Asus Z170-A ATX LGA1151 http://pcpartpicker.com/product/Q9Gj4D/asus-motherboard-z170a (I am not going for overclock, so this seems wasting money)
- Gigabtye GA-Z170-HD3 ATX LGA1151 http://pcpartpicker.com/product/Fn7CmG/gigabyte-motherboard-gaz170hd3 (This doesn't really have a good review in my opinion)
- MSI Z170A Sli Plus ATX LGA1151 http://pcpartpicker.com/product/yLPzK8/msi-motherboard-z170asliplus (I might get just Z170-A Pro [https://www.amazon.com/MSI-Solution-Z170A-Motherboard-SLI/dp/B019EYYNP0?ie=UTF8&tag=pcpapi-20] or Z170 PC Mate [https://www.amazon.com/MSI-Solution-Z170A-Motherboard-SLI/dp/B019EYYNP0?ie=UTF8&tag=pcpapi-20] because I don't really need Sli)
Can some one please recommend me other motherboards that are better?
2. Do you know/have any good keyboard, mouse, and headset? Possible durable and noiseless? I don't mind mechanical keyboards, just to make sure..
3. When should I buy each parts? I don't if I should start buying some of them now or wait till november (I looked at the price charts of each component, but couldn't see major price drops during the holidays; some even rose in price).