Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Future Look after saw the change during these 20 years

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RaymondChiu

RaymondChiu

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2016 - 02:22 AM

Dear all,

I have been in IT fields for years. Could I know what will be the trend and new features of operating system and network devices??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 AM

Posted 02 August 2016 - 06:31 AM

Back as early as when laptops were first developed, we saw a trend that's continued to this day.

Portability is crucial to many people - even at the expense of functionality.

I can't live without my phone, but I rarely generate any significant content with it.

I use my laptop (actually it's a laptop with an external keyboard, mouse and monitor and is hooked up to an ethernet cable rather than wifi) to generate content that I post.

There are those who view content, and there are those who generate content.
And, we can occupy both of these positions - it's not an either/or situation.

IMO the split will continue.

Those who view content will prefer portability

Those who generate content will prefer the ability to generate content over portability.

And those who do both with have to deal with the problems inherent to each.
So, the major accomplishments to look forward to will be:

- advances in portability for those who consume data

- advances in portability AND the ability to generate content in a more portable environment for those who generate content

I figure that a "breakthrough" would be

- an advance in keyboard technology - so it's easier to type with portable devices

- an advance in screen size - so one can see more in a more limited area (such as VR or hologram generation maybe?).

I say this because my main concerns in generating content are an easy to use keyboard and enough screen real-estate to effective compose and display my content.

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users