Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

convert to avi

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Davidwhodosentknow

Davidwhodosentknow

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 PM

Posted 31 July 2016 - 05:29 PM

I need a good program to convert my things to AVI. I have some programs that will only play in the AVI on my plugs so that I can watch then on my TV. 

What do I need to convert them to AVI.

Edited by hamluis, 31 July 2016 - 05:38 PM.
Moved from W10 to Video/Audio Apps - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 blingblingbling

blingblingbling

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 PM

Posted 01 August 2016 - 05:04 AM

Try VideoGrabber

#3 HeyHello

HeyHello

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2016 - 11:59 AM

Try Any video converter

#4 Davidwhodosentknow

Davidwhodosentknow
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2016 - 07:31 PM

"Any video converter" had a bunch of junk on it. Then it said to download a paid for program. It might work but I am not sure just yet. The other one is "videograbber". So far it looks like it is free so I will give it a try. If anybody else has one I just might look into it. 

Edited by Davidwhodosentknow, 01 August 2016 - 07:33 PM.

#5 HeyHello

HeyHello

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2016 - 09:32 PM

"Any video converter" had a bunch of junk on it. Then it said to download a paid for program. It might work but I am not sure just yet. The other one is "videograbber". So far it looks like it is free so I will give it a try. If anybody else has one I just might look into it.

Then try total video converter.

#6 Davidwhodosentknow

Davidwhodosentknow
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2016 - 03:40 PM

Looks like total video converter is working the best, I checked the rest of them but total video converter seems to be working the best. If anybody else has a suggestion. After all I have more time than money.  Thanks to everyone who has helped so far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users