Take the following steps. This is the fastest way to update your system.
- Microsoft wants to install the latest Update Agent right after you re-installed Win 7. Allow it.
- Disable the Windows Update Service.
- Manually download & install KB 3102810.
- Manually download & install Service Pack 1 (if your installation CD didn't include Service Pack 1). Service pack 1 has the name KB 976932
- Install the june 2016 "Convenience Roll Up" package.
- Enable the Windows Update Service.
- Let Windows Update search for the remaining & missing updates.
- If Windows Update fails again then follow the instruction on this webpage:
Edited by Willy22, 31 July 2016 - 02:28 PM.