Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Epson Stylus Photo PX700W Totally messed up.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Manshead

Manshead

• Members
  • 104 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:10 PM

Posted 30 July 2016 - 06:24 AM

MY Epson stylus photo px700w Started to show a message that the ink pads were nearing there capacity. I did some research and found a program that reset the counters. I ran the program and that's when the trouble started. It would then only print in blue. I changed the cartridges but to no avail. Is there a way I can reinstall the original firmware or should I just throw it away as it is quite old now but was always reliable,

Hope someone can help.

Handle every situation like a real man.
If you cant eat it or drink it.
Walk Away, it Aint worth the hassle.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,754 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 PM

Posted 30 July 2016 - 04:16 PM

http://www.justanswer.com/printers/71ysr-photo-px700w-ink-pads-finished-do.html

Printer appears to be about 8 years old.  Based on all the newer printers which have appeared since then and the cost of such today...I would see no reason to repair or overcome anything that made the printer of no service.

You would probably be pleasantly surprised by any newer printer....2008 or so is a long time ago when it comes to printers, IMO.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users